2||Eradicated

ELENA WESTS POV-

This Is My Brutality..

My face dropped I was facing Rhea Ripley. I was the main event because of the women's world championship shit.

*ding,ding,ding*

The bell went signaling the start of the match she closelined me but I instantly stood back up and punched her across the face "you are going to regret that darls" she said. Oh shit I'm in for it now.she pulled me into the corner of the ring pushing me into the turnbuckels with her shoulders then she pulled me up to my feet. RIPTIDE, i was finished and so was my body but she wasn't I was dropkicked punched she even frog splashed me and then stupidly gave me a second to gather myself, I super kicked her it did nothing except stun her for a minute in the end of it all she got another riptide in and pinned me. One,two,three.

*ding,ding,ding* "Here is your winner and still women's world champion, Rhea Ripley"

Accepting defeat I walked backstage to the women's locker room where I was met with a ton of "you did great out there" and "it's okay nobody has beaten her in over a year" i knew that I did but I thought i could I mean i did back in NXT right before she left.

Flashback

*ding,ding,ding*
My theme tune filled the arena we were in for NXT while Rhea Ripley layed on the ring Mat staring at me, yes she was a force to be reckoned with in the ring but I'm better I mean I just beat her without any help for crying out loud.

Liv Morgan was here tonight she's been my best friend since she dated my older brother Jacob over 10 years ago and we have been close ever since.

"Elena what the fuck, that's not the way this match was planned I was supposed to win!" Rhea shouted "Rhe I know it was a last minute change they wanted to show you are beatable and we both know I'm possibly the only person who can beat you! So please stop the shouting"

End of flashback

I have no idea why she hates me so much she always has, it got worse when her and livs tag team broke up. All I've ever wanted to know is why.

When Rhea walked into the locker room everyone except me left "Rhea I know you have your own dressing room what do you want" "an apology" she wanted an apology? "Apology for what rhe" she scoffed and walked away "don't think I forgot about your stunt earlier!!" I shouted so I knew she could hear me. I was waiting for Liv to meet me in the locker room when my phone starting blowing up with instagram notifications.

@RheaRipley_WWE liked your post
New message from @RheaRipley_WWE ~ talk to me like that again darls you'll have more than the back pain you have right now. Also I want an apology for the way you treated me back in NXT Cause guess what I'm the better one now.

@CarmenWestWWE ~ your the one who asked for an apology which your not gonna get over the years you've been unnecessarily rude and bitchy to me so where's my apology cause you can stick the one "I owe you" up your arse I'm done with you acting like a privileged brat in WWE all of the time see ya in the ring.
(No hate to Rhea just adding a big of spice for y'all)

I turned my phone off after I texted Liv that I was gonna go back to the hotel because I'm tired and sore half true I also wanted some time to be alone with my thoughts. I definitely thought Rhea was attractive you'd be stupid to think that she isn't I was pulled out of my trance as I walked into the hotel lobby to see Rhea staring holes into my body. I got my key card and opened the door to my room to walk inside until someone grabbed my arm I knew this persons touch all to well I didn't even have to turn around to know it was her.

"Rhea fuck off" "Carmen please don't I'm sorry you're right I'm stuck up and I've been nothing but horrible to you please forgive me" she spoke "whatever Rhea let me go" and she did I walked into my room putting all my bags onto the bed and getting into a hot shower.

Flashback

"Hey I'm Carmen  but you can call me Elena or whatever you like really" I laughed "well how does darls or Cam sound princess" I just smiled at her she was beautiful, her short brown hair layed at the side of her face was incredible she just looked absolutely breathetaking "oh I almost forgot Demi or Rhea" I took it as Demi was her real name but both names were so pretty "how does Baby sound to you?" She laughed at me she seemed that she truly had a sense of humor not to mention she's actually quite funny herself we talked for hours even exchanged numbers.

What a sweet person.

End of Flashback

Instagram posts

WWE

We found @ElenaWestWWE cutting up a trash can after her vs @RheaRipley_WWE

ElenaWestWWE

I feel no remorse for @WWE s trash can backstage

RheaRipley_WWE

My face after @WWE s recent post and captionSucks to suck @ElenaWestWWE

Sucks to suck @ElenaWestWWE