4||In My Head

Monday night raw (a week after the last chapter)
ELENA WESTS POV-

I was getting ready in my dressing room as I had a promo tonight which Rhea was supposed to interrupt as usual getting into my head, don't get me wrong we are sort of friends but I much like Damian more he is quite the catch and has flirted with me more often than not also he's amazing,kind,caring.

Being ready and bored raw was going to begin in an hour or so with that I decided to do an instagram live to talk to my fans,I love all of them they're incredible even though the shipping is getting worse with me and Rhea I mean god it's clear I hate her right? Do I hate her?

Live Comments:

Username~ are you going to join the judgement day?
Elena: I do not plan on it
Username: opinion of Rhea Ripley?
Elena: a bitch
RheaRipley_WWE : tut tut Elena, trash talking me now are we?
Elena: Rhea go away
Username: oooo drama
YaOnlyLivvOnce: @RheaRipley_WWE shut up
Elena: and this is where the live ends bye guysss
*end of the live*

I ended the live after there was a lot of questions about the judgment day and Rhea which in that moment I wasn't prepared for and before I knew it I was given my cue to head out to the ring.

The crowd cheered as I walked down the isle to the ring after being passed a microphone this was me in my element I'm someone else Elena West a wrestler loved by everyone believe it or not I'm actually a really nice person well I'd say so anyways Rhea Ripley and my family wouldn't say that but who cares what they think. And that's when I remembered Rhea was supposed to interrupt my promo anyways I need to get my head in the game.

"So everyone we all know that elimination chamber is coming up and I wasn't necessarily cleared for the royal rumble so now is my chance huh and guess what miss Rhea Ripley, I'm coming for you and that pretty little championship" I said the crowd was going wild with cheers.

There she is.

This Is my Brutality!!

I smirked seeing as she walked towards the ring "Hey Elena long time no see eh? Anyways I'm going to get straight to the point here shall I, I do not like you Elena, you want MY CHAMPIONSHIP well your gonna have to KILL ME" she said while circling me and while I love to provoke people I decided to get up into her face and grab the mic from her hand "gladly bitch" I punch her across the face and push her onto the mat and jump on top of her continuously punching her in the face.

As soon as the refs dragged my backstage instagram was blowing up.

week one:manipulation - complete.

This was gonna be good.

I was in my dressing room scrolling on instagram when knock knock knock, "come in" I yelled but was I didn't expect was a bruised Rhea "so Carmen that was good out there" she spoke in a soft voice "yeah your good at the manipulation thing" she just smiled and sat on the couch next to me as I removed all my makeup "so darls what should we do next week?" Rhea spoke "how about you think of something because I did this weeks didn't I baby".

Rheas POV:

Hearing Carmen call me baby again felt like perfection like everything was right in the world, she was right it was my turn to plan for next week and I had a brilliant idea "cam you trust me right?"  "Of course I do rhe" that was all the conformation I needed, I walked back to my dressing room and grabbed my things before making my way to the hotel everyone's staying in.

The word baby kept swimming around in my head it sounded so good coming out of Carmen's mouth god im hooked on her..

As me,Elena,Damian,Dominik,Finn,Liv,Sonya,Chelsea,Naomi,jimmy and jey were all sat around a table at the closest bar when Damian and Fallon did a handshake that nobody had seen before then Roman came out of nowhere with 30 shots and spread them equally between the 2 then Roman counted down.