7|| The Birth Of Ripperz

ELENA WESTS POV-
Monday Night Raw

After everyone betted on myself and Demi sleeping together I haven't spoken to them.

Lie.

I've spoken to Ari, honestly Rhea is the cutest girl ever after that night we spent together we've texted every day which is no surprise to anyone but tonight is the night I join the judgement day and I'm excited all I know is management have Rhea planning it so whatever happens is on her not me.

miss Ripley 💕 - hey darls you okay?
On my way in now.

Jade the babe 💋- I'm fine I'll see you out there.
Are you okay?

miss Ripley 💕 - I'm okay love, can't wait for you to see what I have planned.

Jade the babe 💋 - and now I'm nervous..

God this woman has a way with words. I can picture her doing some crazy shit tonight and nervous is an understatement.

We're still unofficial we actually haven't spoken about titles for our relationship which isn't scary at all. Yeah that's bullshit.

Avan Jogia

Carmen 🕊️ - AVAN. Anyway hi I'm really scared for what Rhea has planned for tonight.

Avan 🔥 - hey j don't be you'll be fine, I know you haven't left each other alone all week Ari told me you'll be fine I promise.

Carmen 🕊️ - i wish you and Ari were here tonight.

Avan 🔥 - bitch open your dressing room door.

As I opened the door I saw Ariana and Avan across the hall. I screamed and ran over to them jumping onto Avan "I missed you guys so much" I said my words almost sounding like I was crying when really I was just being muffled by Avans jacket. "Hey little one you almost ready?" Avan spoke after putting me down.

"Yeah I'm just waiting on my cue" as soon as the word 'cue' came out of my mouth a bag was put over my head and a very muscular man (from what I could feel) put me over his shoulder and when the bag was taken off I was standing in the middle of the ring with a smirking Rhea looking at me.

"Thanks Damian. Hello Elena now down to business, will you be my girlfriend we've been hangout out so much in the past week and I've grown a strong liking towards you. BUT if you say yes you'll have to join the judgement day."

I rolled my eyes of course she would do this.

"Yeah of course ripperz" and before I knew it she had picked me up and was spinning us round while Damian was doing his "ALL RISE FOR THE JUDGEMENT DAYS NEW MEMBER ELENA WEST".

*time skip*

Demi decided to stay at my house with me tonight as the show was filmed in Orlando and my house was closer.

Being cuddled up on my couch with her felt like heaven but I still can't believe Ariana and Avan helped Damian kidnap me. Not cool bro.

Me and Demi were having the time of our lives making up nicknames for people and some of them were actually creative I've never felt so comfortable with someone to be myself around them and it was so easy to do it with Demi. (HERE COME THE NICKNAMES COURTESY OF MYSELF)

Damian Preist - TATTED MESS
Cody Rhodes - SNOWBALL
Bayley- DING DONG
Rhea Ripley - RIPPERZ
Demi Bennett (also Rhea) - BENNETT BEAR
Elena West - RIPLEYS BABYGIRL
Carmen Cline (ELENA WEST) - THE REAL MAMI
Charlotte Flair- CHARLOTTE IM NOT FAIR
Dakota Kai - MINION #1
Iyo Sky - MINION #2
Avan Jogia - CUPID ❤️🔥
Ariana Grande- ARI GRENADE 💕
Nia Jax - TSUNAMI
(We hate NIA JAX around here pookies)
Alexa Bliss- BLISSFULLY PSYCHO
Liv Morgan - LIV YO LIFE

And soon after sleep took over both me and Demi.

Our sleep didn't last long though as my husky Athena decided to wake us up and we took that as our signal to hop into bed. For once I was happy my thoughts were calm and so am I, this is my life now. With Demi. Those forbidden words begging to leave my mouth but it's way too soon.

And once again I drifted of too sleep with a snoring Demi in my arms. Leaving a train of thoughts behind.

A/N - hey guys so this is just sort of a filler chapter because I ain't got nothing to do and I wanted to share some nicknames I come up with also anyone have any ideas on potential future and past love interests for Fallon as this story will have a lot of twists and twirls because is it really a good Story without some of those? NO. So please comment any ideas you have I'm open to hearing everyone out as I love your interactions and want to hear your opinions love you guys

xoxo MILLS

NOW LEMME KISS YO CHEEK BIOTCH 💋💋