A/N #2

Hey everyone mills here,

I just wanna take a moment to say thank you to all of the people that take an interest into this story I know I have gone on about my other books and then deleted them but soon Elena's time in WWE will come to close but she will be back.

In the meantime she's going to be in outer banks a new obsession of mine and I probably will write a book about it not like the actors so you can see what's going on, it will half follow the plot not entirely because I cannot be bothered to be honest.

As you know this book doesn't really follow WWE or what goes on in it and Elena will come back after 1year and 6months because we will all miss her (me mostly) I've been reading books which you can checkout in my reading lists 'finished books' and 'finished books 2' there is a huge range of books in there and they will only be in there if I have enjoyed them so take a look!

I want you guys to know some things about Carmen/elena as this story is starting to become more of a mental health approach and in no way do I want it to seem like that it's just as a person that struggles with mental health I find it important that people know what it is as not so long ago (like 6 years ago) I didn't and I had no clue that I was struggling.

I don't want to get to personal but I do struggle with anxiety,separation anxiety, depression,insomnia and bipolar disorder so if I go through patches where I can't bring myself to write I will let you know on my 'conversations' tab on my profile.

Please do not worry about me I promise I am fine but sometimes mental health can get the better of some of us and that does not make you or anyone you know a burden please know that you are not alone!

If anyone needs someone to talk to please message me as I don't want you to keep everything bottled up so here are some suggestions,

1- talk to a friend/trusted adult

2- keep a diary I know that sound weird but trust me it will help you so much

3- talk to someone anonymous if you didn't know my name is not mills it is a pen name and a name I've admired for years, you can find someone who is open to talking about mental health issues message them, or me I may take a while to reply as I'm either writing or reading or spending time with family or friends.

YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!

I love each and everyone of you never change 💕