3|| Like A Child

CARMEN CLINES POV-

When I woke up the next morning my back was killing me what everyone says was right, I grabbed an aspirin and a water and took it until a notification popped up on my phone.

Instagram
RheaRipley_WWE ~ how's that back darls
ElenaWestWWE ~ don't call me that.
RheaRipley_WWE ~ or what we've proven I can beat you now darls try me ;)
ElenaWestWWE ~ dems leave me alone.

I still smile at the nickname she gave me all those years ago darls just kept filling my brain the first time we met but at the same time she's always so uptight and annoying toward me we never had a chance to be friends, right before that match in NXT we met each other and after the match we fell apart and I was hated since I've always wanted to know why.

I knew Demi's ego was going to be boosted after I called her dems I was laying in bed until there was multiple knocks at my door "Liv go away I'm tired" but the knocking continued so I got out of bed and opened the door only to see Rhea i tried to shut the door but she blocked it.

Rhea : hey cam can I- can I come in please
Carmen: no you can't shoo
I made a waving movement with my hand
Rhea: Carmen let me come in just listen please
Carmen :fine come in

I want and sat on the bed while Rhea stayed standing "cam I'm so sorry for the way I've treated you over the years we started good before that match and I had no right to talk to you way I did I'm so sorry I hope you can forgive me and we can at least be friends when your outside of the ring you always have a smile on your face and I envy that all I have is dom,Finn and preist they don't understand me like i think you could" I gave it some thought as all of those words came rushing into my head I didn't know what to say or do.

I was trapped in my own thoughts until she came over and held my hand causing me to look at her I only realized now that her tattoos have meaning and that she had no makeup on whatsoever, god she was gorgeous "I'll be your friend but follow me again and I will not be happy can you go now I'm tired" she did as I wished and left I didn't think it would be that easy as she is quite stubborn but at least we were able to talk now.

Monday Night Raw

Demi's POV :

After the talk I had with Elena last week it opened my eyes that I really hurt her all those years ago we had real potential together we could've been actual friends and I screwed it all up, how could I be so foolish there was someone that cared for me she didn't have a choice what happened in that match all she was told was that she had to win to prove I'm beatable that was then why did they want her after me now? I saw her face when my music played she looked like she had seen a ghost.

I needed to talk to management about us not being rivals anymore I knew they wouldn't take well to it even a little bit of convincing might not work but regardless I messaged a group chat I made with Sonya deville, triple H and Stefanie McMahon

Rhea Ripley : Hey Sonya,Paul and stef I was wondering if we could stop the rivalry with myself and Elena West we have made up our issues from the past and are friends.

Triple H : I don't see any problems but the only way we will agree is if Elena joins The Judgment Day, we will speak to her and it will be like your all getting into her head.

Sonya Deville : maybe you guys can have a relationship storyline were in need of more LGBTQ+ things in WWE to show the world were supportive.

Stefanie McMahon: good idea Sonya, Let's do it!

Triple H :that could work..

Rhea Ripley: that's fine with me.

Now that was over with I knew that Carmen would probably agree she's the type of person that likes new opportunities I mean that's how we met again after all I know she was happy on NXT I watched it every week just to see how she was doing not a day went by that I didn't wonder how she was especially when I was tag partners with Liv I saw Elena way more than I wanted to and it hurt seeing her flirt with men and women on nights out everyone seemed to like her I couldn't figure out why because when's she's drunk it seems she has not one brain cell it may seem as  im over exaggerating but I am not she's like a child.

CARMEN CLINES POV-

Getting a message from Triple H that I would be in the judgement day could've not been better timing after we patched things up but the only issue I had would be that me and Rhea would have to be 'in love' to showcase an LGBTQ+ side of WWE.

Don't get me wrong I liked the idea but really?

So far all they've got is it will take place over three weeks of Rhea getting into my head causing me to join them, and then me and Rhea start 'dating' it's just a bit of a mess to be honest.

I'm not the happiest about this but I love exploring new opportunities so it's perfect for me Damian and Finn seem quite serious while doms like a child I have a feeling we're going to be good friends we just match each others energy and it shows, the WWE fans have always likes to ship people who never even talk on screen they are incredibly creative and there have been hundreds with me and dom,Rhea and dom ,Rhea and me, Damian and me it's all craziness.

                                                    Instagram Posts

WWE

Caption: the terror twins @RheaRipley_WWE and @archerofinfamy face at it again