6|| big bro is cupid

A/N - HEYYYYY BIOTCHES (ily all) there is a smut part in this chapter and it shows Carmen's relationship with her friends from victorious so yeah - ALSO BEFORE YOU GO AND READ. This chapter also shows the bond between Avan Jogia and carmen so yeah and what do you guys think about them being a couple in the past let me know and ideas y'all have or anything I can change I love you all

xoxo mills
Now lemme kiss yo cheek bioch 💋💋

CARMEN CLINES POV-
The Night After Raw
Hotel

A million thoughts going around in my head not a single one positive.

I was crashing I haven't messaged anyone in the past 24 hours I don't have any social battery left and my head is just blank but filled with so many questions.

Why did she kiss me?

Why did I kiss her?

Does she like me?

Do I like her?

Does she want to be friends?

I bet everyone hates me don't they?

I couldn't push the thoughts away every time I did they'd come back with a vengeance.
I feel like I'm falling into a depression but I have nobody but.. the one person who knows how to get through to me.

Someone who knows me better than I know myself. Avan

Avan Jogia

Jade-  hey av sorry if this is a bad Time but I really need you rn

Avan - hey baby girl so I am a little busy right now but I'll send someone to your hotel room okay?

Jade- okay thanks big bro

I love Avan he's like a big brother to me he always has been our friendship is honestly the only thing that keeps me sane he just knows me. Everything going on in my life he knows about it and I know he'll probably send Ari or something which is why I can always count on him.

DEMI BENNETTS POV-

My instagram is blowing up with texts from Avan jogia what that bloody hell does he want.
I sighed as I read the text saying ' Carmen needs someone right now and I'm unavailable please go to her hotel rooms it's on the 6th floor room 660 thanks.

As I made my way up to the room I was thinking about what could be wrong with her, she's probably not expecting me is she.

I knocked on the door and she opened it instantly "hey Avan texted me saying you needed help" I said as she audibly gulped and looked like she was about to kill someone she clearly didn't want me here but I followed her into the room as she sat on the bed and I took her hands.

"Carm what's wrong"I asked her she was too deep in thought to realize I was still here though so I kissed her on the head and her eyes shot up to me, "do you like me in a more than friends way Demi?" The question I dreaded no doubt about it I never stopped talking about her. Ever.

"I think I do" before I could say anything more she grabbed the back of my neck and brought our lips together as I pushed her onto the bed but she was quick to grab me and straddle my waist as she pulled my joggers and panties down in one go and giving me a look as to say 'do you want this?' And I quickly nodded signaling I did.

"Love I need words" she said "I want this please" and the was my first mistake.

Begging

I knew Carmen hated it but she seemed to brush it off, I only knew about that because of liv they FaceTimed once while I was with her and she was saying how she slepped with a girl I didn't catch the name and she begged and how Carmen could've thrown up.

As she began to lick through my folds and inserting a finger inside me I couldn't hold my moans back they filled the room.

After she added two more fingers I was coming close to releasing and she knew it but she wasn't slowing down In fact she was going faster and harder and my moans were getting louder and louder with each thrust.

"Baby don't cum yet" I was trying to hold on so badly and I knew if I did then she would stop completely she just seemed like that sort of person.

CARMEN CLINES POV-

She was on the edge and I was loving her crumbling beneath me as I caught our lips in a lustfull kiss.

"Cum for me baby girl" and just like I suspected my words pushed her over the edge and I was finally right for once In my life.

I could make a woman crumble beneath me

YES!

After she finished I cleaned her up by licked up her thighs getting rid of all her juices "you taste amazing pretty girl" I said as I laid on the bed beside her "go take a shower you look like you need it" and she did exactly what I said causing a laugh to emerge from me.

I still can't believe Avan sent Rhea to check on me is he crazy who does he think her is fucking Cupid? Probably his ego is bigger than me.

Avan Jogia

Carmen - I hate you.

Avan - no you don't little sis.
Cupid has had a new software update, how'd it go?

Carmen- we uhm slept together

Avan- WHAT! IM MESSAGING THE GC RN!

Girls and gays 😋💕

Avan- so Vic crew one of us just got laid.

Ari 💕 - dude wasn't me. Leon?

Leon - not me.
WAIT CARMEN TELL ME RN WAS IT DEMI

Carmen- may or may not have been...

Ari💕 - YOU BOYS OWE ME $100

Avan- cool I'll send you $50 Leon can do the rest

Ari 💕 - each...

Carmen- I CANT BELIEVE YALL BETTED ON THIS! BYEEE BITCHESSSS

INSTAGRAM POSTS

WWE

CAPTION- what will happen with @ElenaWestWWE and @RheaRipley_WWE next week on raw