12|| 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐲

ELENA WESTS POV-
THE DAY AFTER THE BUMP

Who on earth does Cathy think she is saying rheas cute?

Bitch only I'm allowed to say that.

I know they acted all flirty a couple months ago but that ended when I joined the judgement day, well I thought it did you can see in that picture someone took while watching the bump that rhea was smirking behind me after I turned back around like what the actual fuck is one not good enough for you Ripley you need a lousy interviewer as well?

Speaking of Rhea I haven't spoken to her since I saw that picture she's been blowing my phone up, 37 texts and 49 missed calls just cry me a fucking river for fucks sake I don't care if she didn't want to be with me she would've said so right?

Right?

As this point I'm even unsure of what I'm saying to myself but I can't help that I have issues you know and it hurts to know that Rhea might've cheated she wouldn't?

Would she?

"FUCK!" I yelled across my house as I threw my phone across my bedroom causing me to eventually pick it up and go make some food, I didn't feel hungry but bet your ass I was craving some pasta badly. I LOVE PASTA OKAY LEAVE ME BE.

My guess is that Rhea finally got the hint to leave me alone as I haven't replied to her at all, there was a knock at my door and thinking it was Madelyn because I messsaged her about everything she may have come over.

No, it wasn't Madelyn I knew that for some reason though I swung my front door open to see a red eyed Rhea "fuck off ripley" "wait Elena please" she knew I hated begging what the fuck is she doing and by the way my face instantly changed she knew and moved her foot slowly so I could slam the door which I did.

There is not one logical reason that she would've smirked like that at all and it pissed me off.

I swear if she's cheating on me with fucking cathy I'm going to loose my shit because,

1-WHAT KIND OF PERSON CHEATS?!?!

2- WHY HER OF ALL PEOPLE???

At this point I don't even know what to do with myself I feel like shit and I look it too but tonight I was getting drunk outta my mind not to mention high so I messaged the one person who would be down.

GI GI 💕💕

Carmen- hey baby girl drunk and high tonight? The bar?

Liv- bitch is that even a question duh I'll come to yours at 7 and we'll get an Uber 😉.

Carmen- see you then 💋

Now that was planned all I had to do was get ready and I LOVE the thrill of getting ready honestly more than the actually going out part.

I was so caught up with getting ready that I had completely forgotten Rhea had my life 360
I really can be a fucking idiot sometimes but oh well she wouldn't come anyways.

RHEA RIPLEYS POV-

I had a little inkling that Elena would go get drunk tonight and it doesn't surprise me at all that I got a life 360 notification that she had just arrived at a bar and of course I was going to go there because I have to explain myself and I know how she can be when she's drunk especially with Liv it's an accident waiting to happen.

As I walked into the bar after parking my truck round the side i immediately saw Elena talking to a blonde tall man and it pissed me off so I went over "hey babe" I said as wrapped my arm around her shoulders by the way she twitched when I did that made the man look at me and then storm off.