8|| see the future

CARMEN CLINES POV-
WEDNESDAY NIGHT

Life is amazing.

Demi left yesterday so now I'm kinda bored that was until there was a knock on my front door and I sprinted to the door hoping it was my girlfriend.

WRONG

"Madelyn?" I said as I saw my sister Madelyn cline she plays Sarah Cameron in a show called 'Outer Banks' "yeah, hey carm" she whispered in a normal kind of way but not loud.

"What are you doing here Madelyn" I said as I pushed my door open more so she could walk inside "Carmen you know those things I used to see like visions?" I knew exactly what she was talking about she'd been having since we were younger and I simply nodded wanting her to continue, these visions. Always Accurate.

Every Time

"I had one about you, be careful in the ring okay? I saw that you will tore your ACL and will be out for about five years and you will be an actress like me, which is exciting but please be careful" she said softly.

"Mads I'll be careful but when is thing going to happen?" I asked "six months" Madelyn whispered and left shortly after and I cried softly before texting Rhea.

BENNETT BEAR 🐻 💕

Cam 💋🔥: Rhea my sister is some sort of psychic and I wanted to let you know that she saw me in around six months with a torn ACL announcing my retirement.

Dem 🐻💕 : what are you talking about Carmen, are you okay love?

Cam 💋🔥: I'm fine just please don't leave me if it happens.

Dem🐻💕: I'm on my way over love of course I won't leave you.
I trust you with my life okay?
I'm on my way.

Cam💋🔥: no baby don't I'm a mess stay home.
I'll be okay I promise.
I'll see you Monday okay x

Dem🐻💕: listen here love I don't do 'x' so don't ever expect it from me cause you won't get it.
If your that much of a mess you need somebody not just Athena okay?
But I'll stay home I'll see you soon.
I'm getting in the shower, text me if you need me love.

DEMI BENNETTS POV-

Why is Carmen so difficult.

She needed help, I'm offering but why doesn't she want my help and that means I have three options maybe four I don't know.

option one - text Avan

option two - text Ariana

option three - text liv

option four - bash Carmen's door down.

I decided on options one,two and three option four would be a bit illegal and triple H would be on my ass.

I made a group chat with myself,Avan,Ariana and liv which sorta made me want to die but it was what had to be done. I just hope Carmen is okay I want her 100% all of the time and what her sister had said made her really spooked.

It was clear.