10|| date night

⚠️ SMUT WARNING ⚠️

CHAPTER CHALLENGE- find the nursery nurse (TikTok ifykyk) mention bet you can't.

Comment where you find it 💋💋

CARMEN CLINES POV-
AFTER RAW

Finally after a long while of not being myself and only having to fake it for an hour I can just be happy on a date with Rhea, I am so lucky to have a woman like her in my life I just hope that I never loose her because I'd loose myself.

My outfits a blue blazer dress thing with a blue belt and a B,with adding knee high blue leather high heel boots.

By the time Demi arrived it was around 9pm as we left early after my match with Liv because honestly I couldn't be bothered with everyone asking questions myself and Liv understand that our match had to happen and there's no hard feelings at all

Demi opened the passenger door on her black truck for me as I sat inside,put my seatbelt on and closed the door.

As soon as she hopped into the drivers side her hand found my thigh rubbing circles on it with her thumb, I don't deserve this at all but yet I still have the the woman of my dreams and she doesn't care what people think either what more could I want in life.

I spent the drive thinking about how I'm going to spend the rest of my time in WWE as we don't know if I'll ever come back, the main question running circles in my head tho?

Will me and Rhea break up?

Madelyn wasn't clear when I asked about it and it scares me that one day I won't be in WWE anymore and it hurts, I love my backstage family they're all amazing but at the end of the day I can leave at any point in the next five months but I'm leaving with no regrets.

I don't regret having that match with Liv and I most certainly won't regret what I have planned for the upcoming weeks and fuck anyone who dares to step in my way of making history.

Fuck. Them. All.

I am my own person, I'm independent,hot , extremely hot may I say so myself like have you seen me for gods sake?

I am drop dead gorgeous.

And we love a self aware queen.

When we arrived at the restaurant I quickly noticed it was in fact a sushi place and I LOVE SUSHI. how the fuck did Rhea know?

RHEA RIPLEYS POV-

Seeing Elena's face light up when we pulled up outside made my heart walm up she's honestly such a sweet person.

I'm so glad Liv told me where to take her for food because I had no idea what she likes as she never eats from catering at work, I'm not saying that's an issue because I know she brings her own food like pasta and it's always the best pasta EVER, I need that recipe.