Chapter 4: Mark of Shame

I took a sip from a glass of pineapple juice that I was holding while mindlessly stroking the particular hidden part on my bosom with my other hand. The hickey which is now carefully concealed. Thanks to the magical doings of our modern day make-up, a concealer. I recalled how Yvonne used to brand it as the every naughty girl's handy best friend.

Am I already one of the labeled naughty bitches? No, No! I mentally shook my head.

Have I really given up "my ever sacred first experience?" Oh no, I knew I have been into many flings since I entered high school. I've been a slut with those flirtatious kisses and touches that I had committed with the guys and yes with girls, but duhh... It was all limited to 1st and yeah almost 2nd based. But no it was strictly 1st base making out and nothing more.

I tapped my head. Yes never, oh never have I ever been that whore enough to end myself up committing those further  deep make out sessions with people whom I just barely known and dated. I cannot let filthy hands touch me. I don't trust any, for I know and I do so feel, most are just interested with my looks, fame and status. I want my first to be special.

But why? Oh why? What kind of stupidity struck me bad that night? Wait, did she spike my drink? Made me inhaled some ecstasy? Drug me? Maybe forced me? No she was not around when I was still at the club and... I was the one who asked her not to bring me home. But why did she have taken advantage of my helplessness? I WAS DRUNK!

I was anxiously pulling my hair when Khrystle speaks up.

"Hey creep ass, should I call now or should I just directly admit you to an asylum?"

My mind returned to the couch, the reality, in our entertainment room with Khryst. She was all eyes at the third movie we are now in. I completely have forgotten about her presence.

"I'm sorry it w-was my hangover, I think it's coming back" The lame excuse I could only stammer.

Her eyes were still on the 65 inches flat Ultra HD screen.

"Aside from its spelling and pronunciation, we both know the big difference between thinking and feeling. And clear as the daylight you're not just thinking weirdo."

I cleared my throat, feeling like a mouse caught in a mousetrap. She remained silent waiting for me to talk. But I can't seem to find the right words to define my tangled thoughts.

"What? Are you just gonna look at me or had you totally swallowed your tongue?"

"Khryst, I'm lost..." There, I finally said it.

"Well you seemed are, it is our third movie already. Like if you are not biting your nails, you're hauling up your hair like nuts or if not, you are stroking your chest as if you are choking or something. You sure you're okay?"

Her tone was worried though she's looking at me weirdly.

It's about last night! I said mentally. Should I really tell her? But what if my assumptions are baseless as mere presumptions? But isn't this deep and blasted hickey on my bosom already a proof? I was to heave on my wavy red hair when Khrystle caught my arm before I do so.

"One more attempt of pulling your hair, I swear I'm gonna call somebody now, you're creeping me out Drei, you're not on high or something aren't you?"

I straighten, leaning back avoiding her questioning gaze.

"No of God of course not Khryst, I-it's nothing"

"Oh c'mon girl! I understand if watching Sadako or Mr. Grey here doesn't interest you, yes it's lame and too predictable. But this movie here, Kiss Me, was indeed something. Sex was steamy and the plot of how that Mia girl came running all over just to mend things with Frida. Isn't sickening but romantic?"