Chapter 11: Twofold Twinge

"What?? What f-ing shit are you implying?"

"Having Valentine back? Well I wonder if it's gonna be a celebration or a long condolences for the both of you Russells..."

"What??"

Clarisse chuckled playing down the arising confusion she lit up inside my head. Then continues to walk pass me. I grabbed her arm to stop her.

"We are not done yet!"

She raised a brow at me, "What makes you think you are the one to decide whether we are thru or not?"

Then slaps my hand off her arm. "It's not my fault that you are the slow one here, come to think of it? We are talking about your family little Russell."

She called me what? I scowled back. "Cut the bull McHavey, spit out what you have to say."

"I owe you nothing for an explanation" She taps her arm dusting off the invincible dirt she mockingly make me felt that I had brought upon her when i touched her.

"Bitch..." I muttered glaring at her.

"Oh, it's not just your touch Russell. It's your entirety I'm disgusted with, that hideous blood which runs in through your blood? I won't be surprised if one day I'll found out that you had gotten yourself involved with Valentine too." She looks straight into my eyes with a disgusted mocking grin pulled upon her lips.

A raged of anger flickered inside me like a grenade unleashed from its pin. Never in her life had she felt greatly degraded as she is now in front of this woman.

"Would you believe me if I tell you that I'm his woman?"

What Amber had said last time suddenly struck her, Is McHavey preferring to that? Is Amber really a woman of my father? NO!!! McHavey is a just messing around, you can't believe her just like that? She mentally reminds herself.

She again jeers at me with that despicable look. "Here's the reason why I pity you Little Russell, why don't you start diggin' round? And stop whining like a spoiled little daddy's brat, yeah?"

I scowled at her can no longer bare his unrelenting taunt. "Quit scattering your shitty unworthiness on me McHavey, did slutting around got you bored already?"

Clarisse just shrugs her shoulder flipping her long curly brown hair. "Yeah, it bores me more now that I finally had concluded how of a dummy you really are."

I was supposed to spat something back when I heard Alfred's voice.

"My lady..?"

"Oops, time's up. Baby sitter's here, Little Russell" She mockingly whispers.

"Shut your garbish mouth McHavey, that's what you get on whoring around a mob of asshole's dick."

She steps back upon hearing my last rebuttal. A triumphic grin leaps on my lips, "Now fuck off and get back to wherever hell you crawled yourself from."

With that I left the Barbadian bitch with her jaw dropped. I went inside the awaiting limo as Alfred open its door for me.

But what all was said came darting in my senses, from what Amber said...

"Would you believe me if I tell you that I'm his woman?"

To what Clarisse said...

"That hideous blood which runs in through your blood? I won't be surprised if one day I'll found out that you had gotten yourself involved with Valentine too."

DAMN! I hurled the handkerchief that I was holding hitting the other side of my seat. And took my phone to dial Uncle Cyrus number, I've been pestering him to give in Valentine's profile and information for days but darn! He's indeed faithful to my father. I need to give it a try at least, just even this information.