Chapter 30: Pay back and Remorse

Warning I didn't proof read (as always lol ) but I'll do the editing when I got time.

*******************************************************

Lost in thoughts, feeling conflicted she stands still, usual club rehearsals are done but the red head lead is still there in the midst of now emptied auditorium hall. Others went out took time off the day or probably went home already.

"Right... Home." She mutters looking up the ceiling with silent questions she's suffocated of keeping.

It was a tiring day however seems none of those exhausting activities are enough for Andrea. Seems like silence and being unoccupied from anything is driving her mad. Probably the 360 degrees sudden turn of situations still has keep her adrenaline rush. She needs something strong keep her drifting sanity in place. Andrea needs more.

Several weeks has passed since her name was tied up to the youngest academic directress' last name. And if the Russell-no-more but now Cornell are to be asked how's everything? The young ballerina would look at you with absolute blankness or if not she'd shrugged her shoulders or deadpanned you with an okay.

Last thing she remembers was being cuddled in those jasmine scented arms that lulled her to a peaceful sleep. Alleviating words were said that has unshackled her from the chains of remorse and infliction. Next morning came Andrea woke up on a cold empty bed.

Daily mouth watering dish was served yet shared not with the blonde lady but with her loud mouth best friend not that she's complaining about it Andrea's even thankful that there's someone keeping her accompanied for those days she was alone or has to go and visit her in-recovery-still father.

"I'm sorry if I drag you in to this, hang on none nor any of these will not last Alexandria."

Max once said at the midst of their shared supper. Andrea hears those words like a recorded reason why she should be okay of everything like heck! Even the appeasing words of Alfred that she must understand or probably get used to the constant and sudden absence of the young heiress to the multi million institutions and universities.

Sweats were dripping down her forehead down to her neck. Andrea wipes it off with a cloth she placed back down as she played the next song.

(Play song Faded by Allan walker.)

You were the shadow to my light
Did you feel us?
Another star, you fade away
Afraid our aim is out of sight
Wanna see us alight

The moment that the young ballerina hears the music it was like liquid adrenaline being injected right into her veins not so strong as to sudden freak her out but just enough to make her tingle and start to move her body.

Where are you now?
Where are you now?
Where are you now?
Was it all in my fantasy?
Where are you now?
Were you only imaginary?

Music to Andrea was like turning back the clock traveling and returning to a previous life full of agony, perplexities and lost. She embraces everything let the music engulf her from such loneliness.

Where are you now?
Atlantis, under the sea
Under the sea
Where are you now?
Another dream
The monster's running wild inside of me
I'm faded
I'm faded
So lost, I'm faded
I'm faded
So lost, I'm faded

Andrea found herself in a different world. She flowed in and dance to it as if it was the only way she can truly knew how to speak .

These shallow waters never met what I needed
I'm letting go, a deeper dive
Eternal silence of the sea
I'm breathing, alive