Chapter 17: Dumbfounded

Upon hearing out a long horrified squeal, the blond alarmedly turned her back from the red haired one, whom was covering her exposed breast using her two bare porcelain arms, completely trepidated.

"Shit! I-I'm sorry... "

"Amber?! What the hell??

The young ballerina's heart beat was like a drum roll, her face was in a full flustered as beads of sweats were racing down from her forehead and her pair of hazel orbs are now shockingly eyeing the hour ago abundant bubbles which were luckily concealing her lower nakedness however it is now slowly popping out little by little. She had the yellowish light bulb to thank for if it were not of its dimness? One quick glimpse near the wooden inspired tub will throw all her remaining dignity out the bathroom's tiny window. 

Andrea consciously curled up her legs, gulping up the thoughts that her blond classmate probably had seen what never should have been seen. Dragging her sight away from the pair of thigh dipped in the bubble-filled water up to those long but well-shaped legs hidden within those tight ripped black jeans and to that infamous bum which with the help of those 3 heeled black ankle boots, stood firmly and insanely proud. And how hazy her eyes felt when it halted on that well-toned lower back which was scandalously revealed because of the white crop top hugging those breathtaking amazing curves.

Andrea was violently mentally shaking her head, she wonders what the hell was wrong with her?? REALLT Alexandria? Are you ridiculously out of your freaking mind already? She was harshly slapping herself inside her head for blatantly checking out the former pianist. She tried so hard to stop herself but it seems like her now deep brown eyes has a mind of its own being glued back to that marvelously looking body. She's standing before her with a denim jacket clutched on those elongated gentle looking-neatly manicured fingers, her curlydarkish-golden were messily bunned as usual few strands were left hanging down but what made her question was how it felt to run her fingers onto that flawless looking ivory nape and lastly her perfectly broad shoulders, didn't she once spent a night peacefully laying her head on those?

The sight was not helping at all but making things worst, building an inner turmoil of unexplainable heat but emptiness bolting inside her chest. Andrea swallowed heavily, mustering all possible will power to pull her back together from completely zoning out. She better make a convincing come back.

"W-what are you standing there for?!"

"I'm sorry." Realizing the young ballerina's point, Amber walks to the door. "I didn't thought someone's inside here..."

"Yeah right. When you keep on appearing everywhere I go, you're beginning to creep me out, do you even know that? Are you some kind of a pervert?" The last sentence was just a whisper but it never escaped the pianist ears.

"Excuse me?" It was a reflex when she twisted her head back to the owner of that offensive mouth.

"NO!" Splashing a handful of water with her arm while covering her breast with the other. "Don't you  dare look back!!" But it was too late their eyes had already met and she could never be wrong when she saw how that pair of green orbs had darken and swift down taking in her vulnerable state.

"PERVERT! Get out!" The red haired yelled.

The door flung open, as the worried face of the old directress came into view.

"What is happening here?" Her sight first landed on the young woman dipped in the tub accompanied by a puzzled younger man at her back. Upon noticing that the directress wasn't alone Amber immediately blocks the opening of the door using her body.

Madam Belle and the teenage orphan were wide-eyed and facial expressions are mixed of surprise and overwhelmed taken aback. It was Paul whom had reacted. "M-Miss BERRIES??!"