Chapter 7: Split Second Regret

Melissa called my attention, I was looking at the program the theater director asked me to checked, while waiting for other ballerinas to return from gathering props that we need before we have our final rehearsal at the Carnegie Hall.

I saw tired and disapproving look all over Khrystle's face looking at my direction with Carmel behind her.

I shrugged and rolled my eyes, "Oh well..." Murmuring, "Here comes Super girl to save the day." Making Yvonne and Melissa giggled.

The girl probably informed her where our prey had ran off to. She hastily left after instructing Carmel to stay.

Melissa stepped in to a rushing girl who's carrying a box pile of opened poster paint cans to the props committee. It was like a bulls eye when all of those paints flipped up its content and landing to Amber's direction.

Burst of laughter filled in the auditorium, coming from the people around. Some were worried but realizing that it was my girls who has done it, had chosen not to interfere. No instructor was still around which favors us.

The girl whom was on the floor guiltily run to her direction apologizing. She was standing dumbfoundedly stunned; paint was all over her blond hair and face. She shook her head and walks to the bench to get her bag and went straight to the lavatory. Another girl came in to follow her.

I wasn't really sure if I am to laugh with the girls as I felt a bit guilty, when I remember how helpless she looks with those paints covering her hair and face. I bit my lower lip. I guess I have done a bit much already.

'She's special... She's important...'

It was the worried voice of my father which continually awakens my irrational anger. I shook my head. Serves her right, bitch!

And it irritates me more that old man even has my best friend tangled upon this. Khrystle should have been on my side instead of being a constant rescue to that despicable geek.

"Sorry to keep you waiting ladies." I look at the cocky grin at Vladimir's face as he approaches me with John and Tommy as usual at his back. I wasn't supposed to forgive them however I needed the upper class men's help on my wings to succeed on making Amber's life in this university miserable.

We walked to their direction, as the other ballerinas had arrived.

"We really are looking forward for a great show you can provide us" Tommy smirks blatantly looking at my other fellow ballerina's ass.

Vladimir leans forward to kiss me but just as his lips touched mine I casually block it with my hand. He scratches the back of his blond hair and looks down. Since the night of my drunkenness' mistake, I lost the thrill of how Vladimir's kisses makes me feel. His exceptional way of kissing suddenly meant blunt to me. It was that stranger's lips I constantly recall, its softness and the devouring sweet taste of her minty breath.

I know I should just break up with Vladimir but his numerous effort of persuading me is something every girl could never say no. He's really sorry and swears to stand by me and not with his guy's foolishness. I am still in a deep struggle of reminding myself that stranger is a girl. But... But... I just can't forget that night. I do wish to meet her. Maybe after then I'll come to make up my mind about this confusion, that maybe I was just really drunk.

My inner thoughts were interrupted when I saw my obnoxious subject coming out from the hall where Khrystle followed her. She had change in a new pair of clothes her legs and thighs were tightly fitted in those skinny jeans, paired with a white scoop neck lace blouse putting emphasis on her broad slender shoulders. Her dirty blond hair was no longer pig tailed but messily, yet alluringly tied up in pony tail. She mockingly stands more taller now in her 3 inches brown ankle boots. Amber walked passed us without even glimpsing our way as if we never really stand in the auditorium's entrance at all.

I have heard Tommy cluck his tongue in great approval, "Nice bum..."

"I'd give her 10 if it wasn't for that granny glasses." John whistled.

"No worries dude, no one wears glasses during night time especially in bed." Tommy maliciously grins.

Yvonne slaps him at his shoulder, "You boys are such an ass, are you?" Envious and jealousy was in her voice.

 She was already gone but the atmosphere she left in every guy in the hall was still there and the girls had felt that. Even Vladimir twisted his head to look on her way if I hadn't cleared my throat to remind him of my presence.

Tommy chuckles, "Oh c'mon you already dumped me Vonnie, just let me be okay? Besides she absolutely has a killer body for a junior high isn't she?"

"Damn right dude, curves that I'd wished to bang so hard. Come to think of it Andrea you wouldn't mind would you? If I get a taste of our plaything." It was John.

The girls step away in disgust of how pathetically perverted they talk.

"Should I cut your tongue off and feed it to the school dogs or you'll shut that fucking dirty mouth of yours John." I warned him.

He snorted and laughs. "I was just joking here Andrea, no need to be lethal"

"Let's go, there's a lot of diggin' that must be done today rather than this nonsense" I walked out the auditorium followed by them.