Chapter 34: No More Runnin' Again

Nah, please don't dare raining on my parade, my bae camila's song inspired me for this baby. Hope you enjoy.

And again got not much time to proof read..**sorry...

†************†*************†************†

Andrea's POV:

Her lips brushes against mine not innocently, like it was before the kiss was unfamiliar in both emotion and intensity. Hot, fiery, passionate and demanding. I want to savor each moment so badly yet prolonging the intoxicating colossal of our tongue with butterflies rampaging inside my chest is what I am only capable of baring. I opened my eyes only for me to take another sharp inhale when I found Amber's darkened emerald ones.

She stopped in an unspoken anguish; her voice ragged. I could feel Amber's restraint, seeping out of her. Our foreheads touch as we both catch each other's breath.

"Tell me... "She husks within each kisses, pools of blue and sea green orbs are full blown. "Are you sure about this princess? Please, just tell me if you want me to st-" I placed a finger on her lips before Amber even completes what she has to say, shaking my head 'no'. Then with need, I reached for her nape to latch our lips back in an earth shulattering kiss.

Never felt so free coming into these terms, "I trust you. I want this, no question ask." Then I seal our lips again.

It was like a dare she devil version of me has finally awakened. Admitting that I wanted to feel Amber's hands all over me, her warm creamy skin against mine. Oh I could no longer care, I wanted her all!

Her strawberry-mint taste mouth of sweet intoxicateness I'm clouded with, I sat up just so I could help Amber discard her excess clothing. I let my fingers glide each button, my knuckles grazing Amber's awaiting brazzier-padded breast, I didn't know where I got the confidence? It was like my hands and so as my body were filled with erotic stasis, to act on their own. I sought for her zipper and slowly lowered it. When I undid her belt, the fitted clothing; came apart and fell to her feet, revealing Amber's soft feminine stunning frame, then I was a mess.

The naked look in her eyes of raw desire made my skin hot; drumroll of heartbeats were blaring my senses. I closed the unneeded space between us. Finding Amber's lips with mine, my lips parted and my tongue was met with her own. Her lips made her way down to my jaw and trailed its way down to my neck igniting a passion of burning desire within my flesh. Her arms are everywhere my spine leaving my livid sensation wild and desperate.

I gasped, my mind went hazy her lips hits every pulse point like she has done this a thousand times before..

"You're an epitome of exquisiteness, Alexandria." She hoarsed at the back of my ear, breaths so slow prolonging each letter as if she means more of the words she can't utter between each lingering kisses.

I smiled, my heart fluttering, my limbs were electrified at her statement. I wrapped an arm around her; unclasped the tiny piece of lingerie covering her heavenly breast. I cupped her face while the other one round her neck to connect our lips. My heart skipped a beat when I saw a touch of rare and deep emotion in her usual cold green eyes. Was it real? Before I could even react, her sweet addictive mouth was back on mine. Amber's kiss was soft, so erotically sweet and slow. Stirring an intense desire and arousal in me that made me ache for so much more .

Another bloodstream of heat rose in my body when Amber's hand unhurriedly crawled from my waist up to my ribs then cupped my breast, my mind grew hazy in immense arousal.

She made me breathless with every lingering caress. The noticeable shift in the atmosphere were filled with uncontrolled gasps and huffs, drawing out that impending ecstasy in me from each seconds she showered me with such wanting. The probability of me losing consciousness was getting higher.