Married to the Mafia. Capitulo Seis (Meeting Up)

"Do you think they'll call today?"

"I don't know"

"Aren't they all like super hot?!"

"Sure"

"Don't you think—"

"Nessa!" I looked up to glare at her, leaving my breakfast momentarily forgotten. "Could you please stop talking about them and eat your food already?!"

"Sorry, it's just I really liked Leo. I really hope I get to see him again."

Ever since we got back to the hotel yesterday it's all Nessa and Sofi talk about, I just sat back and listened to them as they gushed on and on about how cute they were. Diego had been quiet the whole drive and when he finally dropped us off at the hotel he left with a quick goodbye... maybe he was just as annoyed as I was.

"I'm sure he'll try to see you again Nessa" I said to her. "And if he doesn't call it's his loss"

"Still talking about the hot guys, I hear?" Sofi chuckled as she walked out in the balcony where we were having breakfast. She took a seat across from me and grabbed a plate full of fresh fruit.

"Your sister is...not me." I responded.

"Have they called?" Nessa grabbed Sofi's cell phone and looked at the screen, only to set it back on the table with a disappointed look. "They haven't."

"Be patient sister, they'll call" Sofi said with a smug look.

I ignored her comment and got back to finishing my plate of scrambled eggs. I felt glad to finally have some peace and quiet, but I felt their eyes on me and I once again looked up to look at them staring at me, almost as if they were analyzing me.

"What?" I asked, irritated.

"You seem unusually quiet today, is something wrong?" Nessa said with a raised eyebrow.

I shrugged "I guess I'm just tired, we got back to the hotel very late yesterday."

"You don't look tired" Sofi shook her head. "You look like you're thinking about something...or someone."

"I'm not thinking about Santiago" I said, knowing that's who they were assuming I was thinking about.

"We never said anything about Santiago" Nessa gave me an evil grin. "But since you brought him up, then you are thinking about him."

I couldn't help but smile at my friend; she sure knows how to trick me into saying things I don't mean to say. And the truth is, I have been thinking about him, but not in the same obsessive way they have been gushing about the other guys. Santiago has something about him that interests me and it's not the fact that he looks like a Greek God, there's something mysterious about him. Something that makes me want to know him better and see what he's all about.

"He looks like a pretty cool guy"

"A pretty cool guy that looked very interested in you" Sofi piped up.

"His brother Joel also looked interested in you" Nessa scrunched her nose as she thought back. "But I don't like him...he's really cocky."

"Tell me about it"

"How cool is that?! You have two brothers interested in you, that'll bring a lot of drama. But it's very romantic" Sofi sighed dreamily.

But it's not like we're goanna stay here forever, if one of us has a romance with one of those guys it'll just be a little fling. We can't have anything serious with them and either way I don't think they're interested in having a serious relationship, Sofi and Nessa better be careful with those guys.