Married to the Mafia. Capitulo Diecinueve (Bellissima Ragazza)

• Dedicated to All the fans who love this story

"LO MEJOR QUE TE PUEDO DESEAR ES QUE TE VALLA MAL, Y LO PEOR QUE TU PUEDAS HACER ES QUERER REGRESAR. LO MEJOR DE TU VIDA FUI YO NO LO PUEDES NEGARRRRRR. Y LO PEOR DE MI VIDA ERES TU, HOY ME ACABO DE ENTERAR!"

"Nessa get off the damn table!" I hissed up at her, pulling on her hand only to have her snatch it away roughly.

"Tu siguele cantando mamacita!" a drunk guy sitting with a group of friends cheered her on. (You keep on singing mamacita!)

I glared at the man who was staring at my friend with lustful eyes, him along with his friends had been the ones to get Vanessa to jump up on the table and sing at the top of her lungs, when you're in a bar full of borrachos they are bound to want some entertainment. Especially from a pretty girl like Nessa.

I had to do something to get her down from there so we could go back to the mansion. We've already been gone for hours and probably everyone is already out on the streets looking for us.

"Get down here and have another drink with me!" I raised up the bottle of Jose Cuervo, tempting her, so that she would get her ass down.

She nodded, "Let's drink away our sorrows, amiga. Let's try to forget those stupid mennnnn" she slurred.

I let out a sigh of relief as I watched her attempt to jump off the table. I grabbed both of her hands in a tight grip to try and keep her from loosing her balance.

"Waiter bring me the check please" I yelled out at the young man who was standing facing away from me, taking care of another table.

He turned and waved a hand dismissively. "Boss said it was on the house"

"Really? Why?"

"Any friends of the Bustamante's are friends of my boss." he smiled politely.

I should have known. They practically own the damn state.

Vanessa laughed and swayed forward towards the waiter. "We're not friends with those chea--"

"Please ignore my friend" I put a hand over her mouth to shut her up. "Tell your boss that we appreciate the gesture" I told him as I began pulling the very drunk Vanessa towards the door.

As soon as we reached the exit, we were faced by the dark night. The small alley where the bar was located was completely empty, the large crowd that had been walking down the streets were long gone. I was stuck with a drunk Vanessa with no help what so ever.

Great.

"I want to go home" Vanessa whined, taking a seat in the middle of the street.

"Vanessa we have to go, you can't sit down and rest in the middle of the street!"

"But I'm tired."

"We have to start walking" I gave her a hand, pulling her up from her sitting position. "We'll just have to walk down to the main plaza and get a cab to drive us back to the mansion."

Vanessa and I began walking down the dark alley, she insisted on walking on her own but I had to keep an eye on her because she stumbled and swayed a bit as she walked. Even though she was very much intoxicated, she still sort of knew what was going on around her.

That's what I've always loved about Vanessa. She can drink all the drinks she wants and she'll still have some sort of sense that keeps her alert and cautious of what's going on around her.

Sofia on the other hand.... God, I don't even want to think about it.

"I'm so stupid" my red-headed friend spoke out. "I believed in him, Gabby! I thought he was different."