Married to the Mafia. Capitulo Veintiuno (Go ask your Novio)

Look at the youtube video of Gabirela & Santiago. Portrayed by : Maite Perroni & Eugenio Siller

"Are you sure about this?" I looked up at my boyfriend as we made our way towards the mansion with our hands intertwined between us. "I can already picture your brother's face when he sees us."

"He'll be pissed at me, but there's nothing he can do. I'm not going to let him come between us."

We looked up when we heard the front door to the mansion open and one of the many bodyguards ran over to us.

"Don Santiago we've been waiting for you both. Everyone is waiting for you two in the living room."

"Thanks for letting me know Pancho. Have there been any news?"

Pancho shook his head. "Nothing new Sir. We just found out that the Italians left early this morning, they're already on their way back to Italy as we speak."

"Those bastards sure know how to move fast." Santi mumbled.

Pancho walked ahead of us and opened the door to the mansion. I could hear voices coming from the grand living room and was surprised to see everyone gathered in the large space.

As soon as we walked into the room I was almost knocked down by the bodies of my two best friends.

"Gabby! Ay Gracias a dios que estas bien" (Thank God you're okay)

"I'm sorry for being so irresponsible" Nessa apologized, grabbing me in a tight embrace. "I shouldn't have drank so much."

"You have nothing to apologize for Ness, we didn't know those assholes were going to attack us."

I walked over to my parents who were standing together, my mother had tears in her eyes and she kissed both of my cheeks. She pulled me into her arms and held on to me like her life depended on it.

"No te imaginas lo preocupada que estaba por ti mi bebe. Yo no se lo que haria si algo te pasara Gabriela." she cried into my hair. (You can't imagine how worried I was about you baby. I don't know what I would do if anything happened to you Gabriela)

"I'm here, mama. I'm fine"

My father leaned in to kiss my forehead and I noticed the bag under his eyes. It was obvious this whole incident had worried him sick.

I just hope this doesn't make his health worse.

"I'm so glad you're okay mi princessa" (my princess)

Everyone in the room went on to welcome me back and say how happy they were to see that I was alive. Both of my brothers scolded me for running away with Vanessa without any bodyguards but the relief to see me back home and safe was very obvious on their faces.

Don Ernesto as usual, was the first one to get back to business.

"Did the Italians let you know the reason for taking you hostage?"

"Father I think it would be more appropriate for us to talk about this in a meeting." Santiago spoke up before I could respond. "But first it would be better if we let Gabby rest for a few hours."

The Don nodded. "That sounds like a good idea, we'll do as you say my son." he then turned to me with a small smile on his face. "You should have seen how worried Santiago was about you Gabby, he looked ready to kill anyone who got on his path."

"He was?" my eyes shifted over to Santi, who simply rolled his eyes at his father's words.

Santiago cleared his throat and stepped forward to take my hand and give it a small kiss. "She already knows how much I care about her, father. There's no need for you to butt into this."