Married to the Mafia. Capitulo Nueve (Club Attack)

"This is so sad!" Nessa cried as she pulled her last suit case over to the corner of the room where the rest of our stuff was already packed.

Today is our last day in Acapulco, Mexico and so far it's been absolutely depressing. I had to eat breakfast by myself because my two friends refused to get out of bed, they don't want to do anything and it's getting quite annoying. I understand that it's hard for them to leave Daniel and Leo behind, but do they really have to go too such extremes?

This is bad. This is really bad...They're hooked deeper than I thought. They are in love with these guys!

"Do we really have to leave tomorrow morning?" Sofi turned to look at me with a pout in her face. She was still in her pajamas just like her sister, they hadn't even bothered to fix their morning hair which is a huge shocker coming from Sofia.

"We promised Vince we'd be back for work" I reminded her.

"I know, I know!" she whined closing her eyes. "But can't we just call and ask for a few more days?"

I would gladly ask him for a few more days of vacation but wouldn't it be even harder for my friends to say goodbye to their boyfriends? It's better to save ourselves the pain of having to leave them.

"We can't do that Sofi" I responded as soon as I made up my mind. "We have to get back home...back to real life."

Nessa let out a loud groan as she stood up and walked over to stand in front of me with a scowl on her face. "Since when are you the mature and responsible one of the group?"she crossed her arms over her chest. "Isn't that Sofi's job?'

"Yeah, that's my job Gabbs!"

I shrugged putting on my poker face. "I just miss my mom a lot, I'm kind of homesick."

"Mhmmmm" they both narrowed their eyes suspiciously at me, and kept staring waiting for me to crack and tell them the truth, but I stayed put.

"We're leaving tomorrow and that's final" I stood up hurriedly and walked out into the balcony.

I immidiately heard their footsteps following after me, I leaned against the railing looking down at the beautiful view. Neither of them made an attempt to get closer to me, I guess they're trying to give me some space. This is unusual behavior of me and they know something is up but they also know that I won't say anything unless I'm ready.

"I guess we'll just have to come visit them whenever we can." Vanessa spoke up.

"They don't even live here Ness" Sofi reminded her. "Remember they told us they live in Culiacan, Sinaloa?"

"And there's no way your parents will let you girls go to Sinaloa" I spoke in a monotone without turning to look at them.

"Why not?"

I turned to look at them with a raised eyebrow. Isn't it obvious?

"Culiacan, Sinaloa is like DRUG CENTRAL.The most dangerous place in Mexico."

Nessa snorted. "It's not that bad Gabby, stop being a drama queen."

A drama queen?! I'm just stating a fact, this is a topic where I'm an expert. I grew up knowing all this.

"The number one drug cartel live in Sianloa!" I snapped, my anger boiling with rage. "Why do you think it's called THE SINALOA CARTEL?"

They cringed at the loudness of my voice, Sofi's face changed to one of guilt as soon as she realized we were basically talking about a taboo subject for me.

"I'm sorry" she whispered.

I just shook my head and turned my back on them, trying to make myself cool down. They shouldn't have to apologize, it's not their fault all this drug cartel crap fucked up my life.