part 2 ⚘️💜

don't judge anyone without knowing what that person is like...

------------------------
good morning mr.namjoon said Taehyung who just entered his office with his boxy smile Namjoon who was busy with his work looks at Taehyung who looks at him melts with Taehyung boxy smile .....

ooh Taehyung are you here Namjoon said to Taehyung who comes close to his desk... Namjoon points his hand to chair Taehyung to sit Taehyung sits and smiles at him...

so Taehyung, today is your first day here, I'll tell you things that you definitely shouldn't do, Namjoon said to Taehyung in a serious voice. Taehyung looks at him with a little smile.

okay mr. Namjoon I'm going to do what you said.... Taehyung said to him with his boxy smile....

so first don't call me .. mr.. Namjoon said Namjoon to Taehyung who looks at him with a confused look Namjoon smile at him

Hmmmmm Taehyung hummed Confusedly....

tae you can call me hyung said Namjoon to Taehyung who was in wide eyes but Confused too how Namjoon has give him a cute nickname ....

but...Taehyung said to him...

Not but.....

Hmmm Taehyung hummed....
okay mr.. Namjoon as you said

oh sorry hyung...

Okay so now we're going to a really important topic.... Namjoon said who's getting serious Taehyung also looks at him with a serious look too Namjoon looks at him that how cute he looks when he's serious ....

so first jungkook doesn't like someone who comes late.... two he doesn't like when someone brings his personal life into his work Namjoon said to Taehyung who looks at him seriouselly...Namjoon was talking and Taehyung was listening to him like a little kid who listening to his mom...

so that's what i had to say to you and jungkook's office is in front of my office okay if you need anything you can come to me said Namjoon who got up from his chair after he finished talking to Taehyung... Taehyung also got up from his chair when he saw that Namjoon got up from his chair Namjoon walking with Taehyung next to him now they are outside Namjoon office... so Tae I have a work to do now and Jungkook is in his office and copy these papers said Namjoon to Taehyung who takes the papers from his hands.....

and smile at him with that Namjoon went away and left Taehyung there alone in his hand some papers Taehyung was really nervous he looks here and there to see how some people are busy with their work then he saw that there is a copy machine then he walked to there.....

who is he, a girl who looks at Taehyung said to his Co-worker who looks at her

ooh you mean he said the other girl who is also looking at Taehyung now... hmm she co-worker hummed at her...

he is mr.. jungkook secretary said her co-worker .......WHAT the girl shout to her co-worker who Flinched, the other employees look at that two girl in Confused look...

jennie .... the girl hit in her arm when she saw everyone looking at them then that two girl bow to employees that sorry to disturb then everyone starts their work again .......

Seo yea ... how when and why didn't you tell me, jennie asks seo yea with a lot of questions

Jennie, calm down, I also know that now, Seo Yea said to Jennie, who looks at Taehyung with a little anger face....

mr.. jungkook can't do that, jennie said to her friend seo yea whoever looks at her seo yea and jennie have been working in jeon company for 2 or more than 2 years and they are in the same department with Taehyung jennie likes jungkook but jungkook doesn't pay her any attention or say he doesn't look at her jennie always gets angry at the person who is close to jungkook she always tries to get in touch with jungkook or be next to him but she always fails... seo yea do you know how much i wanted to be secretary mr. jungkook said jennie to her friend who nod to her jennie looks at Taehyung...with anger face...
jennie he is beautiful said seo yea to jennie who now looks at her friend with blood anger eyes .... okay okay i didn't say anything don't look at me like that said seo yea who gets scared look of jennie..... him completely not nice said jennie to her friend ....hmmmm... he is not said seo yea.....