part 9🐰❤️‍🩹🐯

the most painful feeling in this world is when someone you love more than yourself no longer knows you
........................

who are you... Taehyung's mom said with a blank look that Taehyung doesn't understand why his mom says who he is, his own mom doesn't know him and that's the worst feeling Taehyung has ever felt in his life Taehyung looks at his mom with shock face and tear full eyes that why his mom says like that he takes his mom hand and looks at her.. but her mom looks at him like she don't know him....and see him like a stranger

....Mom said Taehyung to his mom that how strangerlly she looks at him, Taehyung's heart feels like someone is putting a knife in and taking it out of his heart..taehyung mom looks at him that how tearful eyes taehyung looks at her she doesn't know but can't see the tear in taehyung's eyes with slowly move she wipes taehyung tears with his hands...son i really don't know who you are... but don't cry.. she said to taehyung who stop crying and takes his mom's hand that was on his cheeks.

first taehyung looks at his mom with small hurt smile who also smile at him then taehyung looks at bogum with confused look that what's going on look... bogum also looks at him with sad look that taehyung doesn't understand..taehyung didn't say anything he just stay next to his mom who looks at the view from outside the window of her room more tear rolled from taehyung eyes but he quickly wipes it so his mom doesn't notice..mom.. taehyung said to his mom in a hurtful voice that quickly gets his mom's attention... who looks at him with the same look that he looked at him ago time...

son i said i'm not your mom she said to taehyung who with tear full looks at her... taehyung heart hurts so much when his mom tells him that she is not his mom... taehyung sob and he tries his self not to cry bogum looks at taehyung that how hard time is now for him he knows that how hard taehyung himself against hold not to cry...mom i'm tae your son... taehyung said to his mom and a tear falls from his eyes which he quickly wipes... his mom looks at him with a confused look.how do you know my son's name she said to taehyung and held his arm that how does taehyung know her son name...

because she saw taehyung for the first time and she doesn't know where his son is taehyung looks at his mom with hurtful eyes that how his Mom tells him how does he know her son name Taehyung's is her son and she no longer knows who his son is, more tears fall from Taehyung's eyes.. what is wrong with his mom why she doesn't know him..

Mom I'm tae he said

no you're not...

mom i'm your tae taehyung said to her and comes closer to her to hold her hand but she back out from taehyung.. she doesn't let taehyung touch her taehyung looks at his mom and stops in his place when his mom backs out of him...

mom ..taehyung said to her but he became shock what she said to him

you can't because my son he is still 5 years.... she said to taehyung in a loud voice that taehyung saw for the first time that his mom was talking loudly to him at first taehyung was freezes in his place but he comes out and looks at his mom who is looking at him with a little angry eyes taehyung doesn't want to smile but he smiles at his mom because now is not a good time to ask his mom something so he calms self down and wipes the tears from his face..

okay mom be calm... taehyung said to his mom who calms down and looks at him

son i said i'm not your mom she said to taehyung who sigh.. and smile at her...

do you know what your son is my little brother so if he is your son then i can also call you mom.... taehyung said to her with a smile but hurtfull eyes...she looks at him and smile again taehyung became happy that his mom smile.. ..

do you know where my son is she asks about her son to taehyung who nodded his hesd to her that yes he knows where his son is but who should tell her that his son is infront of her...

can you bring him here she said

for a moment Taehyung thinks then looks at her with a smile... yes mom I'm going to bring your son here.. with that taehyung told her to sleep because it's all late with that taehyung mom lays in her bed and closes her eyes taehyung covers her with blanked and steps slower from the room and slower closes the door and looks at bogum who was waiting for him outside the room... taehyung sits on the chair with a sad face and bogum also comes next to him bogum telling him what happened to his mom and why he doesn't know him

What do you mean that she has lost his memories? Taehyung asks Bogum with a confused look. He doesn't understand what Bogun is saying. Bogum looks at him and sighs because maybe Taehyung doesn't know anything about lost memories and he is right how he would know.. .. bogum takes Taehyung's hand in his hands and looks at him who is also looking at him with his confused look..

Taehyung, you know that your mom has brain cancer Bogum said to him and Taehyung nods his head, yes he knows and what does that have to do with lost memories..

and that's what happens to your mom Taehyung with some patients lost their memories and some behavior changed and if you know now your mom has lost his memories... bogum said to Taehyung who looks at him with tearful eyes Taehyung didn't though about this day to come into his life his own mom no longer knows him... Taehyung down his head looks at floor and a tear comes from his eyes bogum looks at him and puts his hand on his shoulder and Patted his schouder that how hard Taehyung tries himself not to cry..taehyung was silent for a moment then he wiped his tears again and looked at bogum who was also looking at him...

She's going to get better, Taehyung asks Bogum with hopeful eyes ....

yes taehyung she well but ... bogum stops in his sentence and looks at taehyung who is also looking at him... but what...taehyung asks him when did he notice bogum he wasn't so sure about what he wanted to say...

but we have to do the operation quickly otherwise bogum stop again and make taehyung nervous .....

hyung. otherwise . call Taehyung bogum with his soft voice but fear face what if bogum says something to him that he can't hear and he was right when what bogum said to him...

otherwise we can't do anything for her, bogum quickly said to taehyung and looks down .....taehyung in wide eyes look at him what bogum said he quickly got up from his chair and looked at bogum who couldn't make any eye contact with him... no hyung you promised me no you said you make my mom better taehyung said to him in a loud voice people who were in the hallway looking at taehyung that what is wrong with him .......bogum quickly get up from his chair without looking at taehyung taehyung.. i. he got cut from taehyung...

no hyung no you... Taehyung got cut when bogum pulls him in Tightly hugged first taehyung hit his chest but then calmed down... shhh.. bogum shhed him and calmed him down...they were in that position for a while, bogum's hand was around Taehyung's waist, he hugged him tightly..but Taehyung want to broke the huge... but bogum didn't want but he let Taehyung when he saw that Taehyung wanted to get out of his huge ..

Taehyung looks.. at him.. hyung I'm going to make that money with that Taehyung coming out of the hospital without looking to bogum who stare him with his sad face Taehyung was totally broken he was just walking in the road next to that road was a river and there was also a chair No one was there because it was all late......

Taehyung was walking but something hits his foot and he falls on the ground he looks at his hands that were bloody Taehyung sits there and puts his head in his knee and cries so hard... so hard that he wants to take all the pain out of his heart but he feels a hand on his shoulder with his tearful eyes he looks at that person and he sob..