part 12🐰❤️‍🩹🐯

when you realize that something is really precious to you when you lose it....

..........................

hi, how can I help you, that man asks them friendly when he saw two young guys standing there and looking at him confusedly jhope and Taehyung look at him.... uncle I want to go into my house but the key doesn't work, Taehyung said to him who looks Confusedly....

your house said that man

Yes...Taehyung said to him Confusedly

but son that house is now ours boss.. said that man Taehyung was shockly look man jhope looks at Taehyung shock state and puts his hand on Taehyung shoulder Taehyung who coming out of his shock...

what do you mean that this house is yours angrily but softly Taehyung asks him because he doesn't want to get angry at him because he is older than him and he can't get angry either...

son i just know that this house is our boss who bought it two days ago and i am the guards of here said that guard to him with his sweet voice... Taehyung became more Freeze when that wan said that this house has been sold ....

No, that's not possible, Taehyung said confidentlyJhope looks at him worriedly and knows it's not easy for Taehyung...

son is not lie.. said that guards to Taehyung when he saw him insecure

no, it's not possible, I want to get my stuff, let me go in, Taehyung said to him and was trying to open the door with his hands. Jhope whoever was standing there came to him, but they were freezing, what that man said...

We threw away all the stuff, the man said to them... Taehyung, whose hands were in the door, falls as if his soul has left his body. Jhope looks at him worriedly.

What.... That was the last word that Taehyung said before he faints. Jhope quickly comes to him before he falls on the floor....

...................

After Taehyung faints he quickly takes him home and calls the doctor who checked him up and said he is fine.. with that the doctor left now Jhope sits next to Taehyung who completely conscious sleeps in the bed jhope is really so worried about him...but he gets out of his though when Taehyung moves a little and tries to open his eyes...Taehyung opens his eyes and quickly sits on the bed when he remembers as he looks at Jhope who looks at him worriedly... without Taehyung saying anything he just gets up from the bed to leave but Jhope holds his hand... where are you going... he asks him

Home... Taehyung said to him jhope Sigh and looks at him worriedly.. he doesn't know what to say but he has to say something

Taehyung that house is now no longer yours, that house has been sold, Jhope said to him without thinking what does Taehyung feel...

no that house is mine Taehyung said in a loud voice to jhope who widened his eyes that it is the first time he saw Taehyung in such a loud voice... Taehyung loosens the grip of jhope and run down and jhope who saw that Taehyung run he also run behind him Taehyung was about to go outside but Jhope holds his arm and pulls him

let me hyung let me Taehyung hit jhope chest when jhope pull him .. .. Jhope try to put Taehyung in tight hug but Taehyung gets out of his grip...

hyung you don't know how important that house is to me said Taehyung who is now broke crying hard for the first time jhope see him .... jhope let him get rid of all his pain he just wants to listen to him

hyung you don't know how important that house is for my mom Taehyung said with tears coming from his eyes like revir jhope didn't say anything he just stood there listening to him..

hyung you know in that house is all my childhood memories and too my mom who is now in hospital and no longer knows who I am.. my own mom no longer knows me my appa memories who never loves me but those memories are special for me said Taehyung who falls in his knee and cries loudly Jhope quickly comes to him and hug him tightly who cries in his hug Jhope's eyes fill with tears after that he knows how much pain Taehyung has been through.... Taehyung sob in jhope chest...

hyung in that house is my mom memories Taehyung said in his sob jhope Rubbing Taehyung back he doesn't say anything he wants all pain Taehyung hiding in his heart to take it away ....

hyung do you know when I was done with my colleague and came home to hang out with my mom but do you know what I saw.... Taehyung said in his sob jhope broke the hug and looks at Taehyung who looks with tearful eyes him... jhope shake his head as no

I saw my mom lying on the floor and blood coming out of his mouth. Taehyung said to him and cried loudly. jhope pulled him into a tight hug again ....

Taehyung lets all the pain come out of your heart.. this time Jhope said to him that how much pain Taehyung has been through.. Taehyung cried hard and sob...

hyung you know my mom doesn't know me anymore Taehyung said and cried hard jhope hug him tightly.. and tears also come from his eyes..

hyung I just want a happy life with my mom is that so expensive to ask why hyung why Taehyung cry so loud that even people outside can hear his voice jhope also cries with him and hug him tightly...

why hyung why.. that was the last word that Taehyung said before he fainted jhope quickly takes him to his room and lays him on bed and sits next to him.... and Rubbing his hair softly.. Taehyung I promise you that now no one can hurt you said jhope to him and kiss his forehead and swich off the light and went to his room...

..........

next day jungkook wakes up and saw that jin is sleeping on the floor but his hands are on the bed and holding his jungkook hands... hyung call jungkook softly his hyung who wakes up after that jungkook call him ... jungkook are you okay now jin asks him and checks jungkook temperature ....

ooh thank God your fever is now normal, Jin said after checking Jungkook's temperature Jungkook just looks at him Confusedly yesterday when jungkook comes home he went to his room to get fresh after he was fresh he doesn't feel like going downstairs so he lays on his bed and he doesn't even notice when he sleeps...

jin and others were waiting for him downstairs but jungkook doesn't come then jin said he go to jungkook room when he step into jungkook room he saw that jungkook lays in bed without wearing blanketed jin was worried and comes close to jungkook but when he saw that jungkook face was completely rode he became more worried he quickly checked jungkook's temperature and it was so high jungkook had fever jin quickly called others who also came to his room then they called the doctor after that doctor checked him he has an injection to quickly bring his fever back to normal and went away and so on all night long jin take care jungkook while namjoon said he does but he said no to him namjoon was also with him all night in jungkook room.

jungkook are you awake said Namjoon who saw that jungkook was all awake he just looks at them Confusedly but then Namjoon tell him everything .. then jin told him to get fresh he makes food for him then jungkook fresh up and after 10 mints he went to downstairs jimin and yoongie comes to him and said if he is okay and jungkook said to them that he is okay jin comes from the kitchen and saw that jungkook has come downstairs he got angry at him that he has to rest he was sick but jungkook said he is okay now then they eat and jungkook gets up from his chair and jin looks at him

where are you going jin asks him

office Hyung where else Jungkook said to him as Jin doesn't know where he always goes in the morning..

but not today Kookie Jin said to him with a serious look Jungkook looks at him why not look..

But...

Not but If you are well, you can do your work in the house, Jin said and went to the kitchen, Jungkook looks at others and they put their hands above that they can't do anything for him, what Jin said, you have to do that...

Hyung can you tell Taehyung to bring my important files home Jungkook said and went to his room because he can't go to the office today so he has to do that at home

After that Jungkook said Taehyung Jimin looks at his husband who was eating no that can't be Taehyung in this world not only he has Taehyung name Jimin said to himself..