part 7 🐰❤️‍🩹🐯

in  your life you  can't have  everything as you want but you can have it as you belief in  yourself  and work  hard

........................

Hi.. Jimin said who just entered Jungkook office after Jimin came from college he  went to his house but he can't go in how can he if his dad doesn't want to see him Jimin dare not to go in he saw his mom coming outside home jimin eyes full with tears when he saw his mom after so much long time jimin was about to get off the taxi but he stop when he saw his dad car come and step infront of their house...the tear falls from jimin eyes like revir.Jimin cries and looks at his parents that they went into the house..

Jimin looks at his lap and his head down he sobs hard because he misses them he knows he made a big mistake not to listen to his dad but what can he do he can't let yoongie go... with the last look the texi left jimin's house... jimin is crying so hard that even when he is so close to his house he can't go in and hug his parents tightly...mam where are you going asks the texi driver when jimin didn't see anything against him and they were just driving all the time the texi driver had to ask because he also has to take other people to their destination jimin looks at him with tearful eyes he wipe his tears and smile at him whoever smiles at him through the mirror that jimin saw....

mm do you know where jeon's company is asks jimin the driver who smiles at him that who can't  knows jeon's company  that's the best and populaire company in all of korea .. yes mam... said the driver with his smile at jimin who is looking out of the car window... okay take me there with that driver  drive to jeon's company... but jimin feels that he has to go to Jeon's company, he doesn't know why, but he has to...Jimin enters the company and asks the employees where Jungkook office is at first she didn't want to tell him but  when he said he is Yoongie's husband then they bow to him and lead him to Jungkook office when Jimin went to go to Jungkook office he saw someone which is familiar to him but he can't see his face as he steps into Jungkook's office and greets them who were busy with work but look at him when they heard his voice Namjoon gets up from his chair and comes next to Jimin who smiles at him. ..

ooh Jimin you here Namjoon asks him who is leading him to sit in a chair Jungkook also looks at him with a small smile in his face then Jimin tells them why he comes here..okay then how was your day today ...Namjoon asks Jimin who looks at him with a sad face but smile so as not to make them sad but that Jungkook noticed... but didn't say anything.....it was fine Jimin said to them with his sad voice but a smile in his face.. Namjoon smiles at him and he knows that maybe Jimin isn't that happy but he doesn't want to make him sad anymore so he didn't say anything.... okay then how did you find company, Jungkook asks him and gets the attention of them  who looks at him with a smile...

you know that your company is as popular as I asks strangers who know, Jimin said to him who look at him met zijn proud face yes he knows that everyone is knows about his company  and jungkook of that proud ... Jimin what do you want to drink Namjoon asks him who was about to call Taehyung but he stops when Jimin told him he doesn't want anything to drink he just come here to see them and he goes back home and he gets up from his chair and his  bye against them and comes outside jungkook office who is looking at him...

in the other side Taehyung finished copying papers and went back to his desk he was about to go but he saw someone familiar but he can't see his face but he himself knows him from back, he went after that person but an employee comes infront of him to ask him something and he lost that person he was looking for  here and there but he can't find him... chim was  thta you... that was the first name come out  Taehyung  tongue he  thinks he saw his best friend but he said to himself it can't be him maybe that's someone else maybe he has someone else misunderstanding with him...