part 4 🐰❤️‍🩹🐯

love is a feeling that comes without you knowing.

.

..............................

somewhere   in US live two lovely couple  one makes breakfast for his husband and the other sits in the couch  watching TV and with his gummy smile admirring his husband that how beautiful and hot that his husband is he can't take his eyes off his husband like angel..... it is none other than Yoongi who looks with an admiring look at his husband jimin who was cooking for his husband..... when jimin feels his husband looking at him... he also looks at his husband that how he was admiring him jimin shyely smile at his husband....

Yoongi are you going to stop looking at me and inside that help me make breakfast.. Jimin said to his husband who nodded  his head and came to his husband and  back hugged him  Jimin looked at him. and smile..... why not love, I can help you with everything, Yoongi said with a smirk in his face.....yoongie... said jimin and hit yoongie chest a little... yoongie laughed at him husband and back hugged him.. jimin started making breakfast and yoongie helped him..... then they sitting down to eat breakfast...

Yoongi said jimin to his  husband who was eating and looking at him.when he calls him.. yes love said yoongie to his husband...hm... when.. do... we... go back.... jimin said to his husband who  get him , what does jimin want to say...for a minute there was silence between them jimin looks at his husband who doesn't answer him but just looks at him jimin understand that maybe yoongie doesn't want to go back to korea but he is also right but jimin wants to go back because he misses his family so much and also  jin , jungkook, rm too...

when jimin doesn't get an answer from his husband he gets a little sad and starts to eat... yoongie looks at his husband who  a little sad...... yoongie also wants to go back to korea he misses his family so much too it's been a long time since they haven't seen their family it's not that they don't talk to each other yoongie family call him every day and talk to him in video call but jimin's family don't call him ever  and they are also right because jimin  without their permission marry yoongie and he knows that his dad doesn't like jeon family but

what can he do if love makes you blind and jimin give they are right but what can he do he misses them so much no family goes away from his family of hate  and jimin who hasn't seen them for a long time ago hasn't talked he wants to go to his family and  say sorry... to them....yoongie smile at his husband.... we go if you want... love.... said yoongie to his husband jimin quickly looking at him with shining  eyes who turns off happily when his husband said yes to him... he gets up from his chair and went to his husband and  back hugged him  who smiles to his husband how happy  he is ..

................

on the other hand Taehyung who just came from the office to the cafe... to work as always he does he looks so tired of course he would because he does two jobs at the same time when he finishes the office he comes to the cafe.. and he doesn't give  himself any  minutes time soobin looks at him he is worried about him because Taehyung would be tired and he knows very well why  soobin knows that Taehyung himself having a hard time ..... soobin call  Taehyung who was making coffee for people sitting in the cafe waiting for their coffees Taehyung turns around and looks at soobin who smiles at him a bit Taehyung smiles back....

yes soobin.. Taehyung said and started doing his work again soobin just looks at him and lets out a little breath... Taehyung are you okay.... he said to Taehyung who after his questions looks at him with his tired face... yes why ...Taehyung say to soobin with a confused face... who just looks at him.... no you're not .. soobin said to him Taehyung looks at him and gave the coffees he made to the waiter to take to the customers after the waiter left Taehyung looks at soobin with his tired face .... soobin  I'm okay ...Taehyung said to him soobin looks at him for a minutes....

after that taehyung replay to  soobin  questions and  started  to do his work again.. while soobin looks at him... he knows taehyung very well he knows that taehyung in these days has not given himself a few minutes or has he eaten well or not and soobin is sure that taehyung is not eating well in these hard days who his mom is in the hospitals and needs money for his surgery and taehyung pretends to make that money... and soobin is sure but he is also worried what if Taehyung puts a lot of his attention into making money and forgets himself what if something happens to himself before he makes money and soobin doesn't want that because Taehyung is his best friend  who  always help him in  his difficult times soobin has said to  Taehyung many times I give  you money but Taehyung refuses him ....

soobin looks at him with a sad face... Taehyung... he calls him again who looks at him with his tired face that soobin doesn't like at all...soobin went to Taehyung who was making coffee on the other side of the kitchen.. soobin takes Taehyung's shoulder and make him to sit on a  chair who looks at him Confusedly then he also sits next to him and takes Taehyung's hand in his hands who looks at him with his tired face.... Taehyung... you are not okay and I am sure you are not  eating propelly these days, he said to him who with his tired face but smile in his lip looks at him Taehyung knows that soobin is worried about him and Taehyung doesn't want anyone to be worried about him, it's not like  that he doesn't want it, but he doesn't want people he likes to be worried or sad...

soobin i'm okay ...you see it, taehyung said to him and pretends that he is completely okay  but soobin isn't going to believe him so easily..Taehyung tell me have you eaten today... soobin said to him who looks at him with a bit wide eyes that what is he going to say to him now... yes .. me. I.. said Taehyung to him who knows that Taehyung lie because soobin can  him very well when Taehyung lie he stops in his every word or doesn't look at people when he lie ..... soobin puts his hands under his chest  ...

and looks at Taehyung with a serious look Taehyung looks at him to and admits that he is not a liar... okay i didn't have time Taehyung said to him who is looking at him with his serious face.... you... soobin was to say something to Taehyung when the manager comes to them and said to go to work with that Taehyung and soobin went back to work it's all 11:45 soobin and  taehyung cleaned up the cafe and went home but before soobin left said to taehyung that he has to eat propelly who nodded his head that he would  do with that they go home .....

Taehyung comes home ... and saw that again his appa is not home and Taehyung gets worried that where could be his appa Taehyung looks at the clock and it was already 12 o'clock ..Taehyung with his tired face went to the kitchen to eat something and went to his room...

...........

on the other hand jungkook who lays in his bed but can't sleep because he can't because Taehyung's face comes into his eyes when he closes his eyes he doesn't know what happened to him... he doesn't know why he's thinking about him. jungkook doesn't know what is this feeling he doesn't know why it happened when he saw him...

jungkook get up from his bed and went to the balcony of his room and the fresh air hit his face the shine of the moon and the dark night is so beautiful jungkook looks at the moon that how shining it is and again the face of Taehyung comes into his eyes jungkook takes his hair in his hands that why he thinks about Taehyung with that he went back inside and lays in his bed and swich off  the light and with much difficulty he sleeps..