part 11 🐰❤️‍🩹🐯

hi my readers please don't be ghost readers please vote my book it hurt me when you read it but don't vote

and for kind information about jennie character in this story : i love her so much but what can i do if i wanted to choose her in this character

so let's start the story

...............

next day jhope and Taehyung come to the office together at that time jungkook and Namjoon also come to the office jungkook saw that Taehyung is together with jhope and they are laughing together about something that jungkook doesn't like at all he said nothing and went to elevator there behind Namjoon who just enjoys jungkook jealous..

Taehyung greet and bow to jungkook but jungkook doesn't pay him any attention Taehyung jhope look at him Confusedly that what is wrong with him while Namjoon was just smiling they smile at Namjoon and he smile back at them and went to elevator with jungkook...

Taehyung looks at Jungkook who was all gone with the elevator and doesn't look at him in Taehyung's feels something in his heart that he can't understand he doesn't know why that happens to him when he sees jungkook but he comes out of his though when Jhope said something to him.. okay Taehyung I'm going ...with that Jhope left to his department and Taehyung to his office ...

Taehyung always goes up with the stairs because there is a reason why he doesn't take the elevator

(Pn...we would know the reason in the story😁)

so back to story after Taehyung comes upstairs he quickly went to the kitchen office to make coffee for jungkook because he knows that jungkook always drinks coffee before he starts his work....

after 10 minutes he comes out of the kitchen with a cup of coffee but he stops when he saw jennie and seo yea coming to him .....hi Taehyung.. greets Jennie Taehyung with her fake smile. Taehyung back smiles at her with his sweet smile.

Taehyung where were you yesterday Jennie asks Taehyung if she was worried about Taehyung's ... Taehyung looks at her and smile.. ooh I was just sick.... Taehyung answers her because Taehyung doesn't want to say what happened to him he doesn't want Jennie I get worried about him but he doesn't know that she is not so nice to him that he thinks.. jennie smile at him..ooh get well soon I'm glad you're well, Jennie said to Taehyung and held his hand.. she pretended that she was worried about him and that he got better quickly Taehyung sweet smile at her that she is really worried about him but who is going to tell Taehyung that she is just acting...

they were talking but taehyung said he has to go to jungkook cabin with that jennie got really angry that how colse taehyung is with jungkook he is really jealous why taehyung is close to jungkook she want to be instead of taehyung and she do to everything to become instead of Taehyung jennie fake smile at him that you can Taehyung smile back seo yea just looks at jennie that how fake smile she does she is really worried about Taehyung because he is so innocent he doesn't know who he thinks is good is not ...

.then Taehyung was about to leave but an evil idea popped into jennie's mind who evil smile at Taehyung she quickly puts his foot in front of Taehyung whose jennie foot comes between Taehyung's legs and Taehyung falls on the floor with cup of coffee in his hands...seo yea quickly comes to Taehyung and help him get up from the floor and wipe Taehyung's clothes with her hands... Taehyung are you okay she said in his worried voice....

yes im fine Taehyung said to her in his calm voice .....jennie looks at them with Angery face but she changed his expersion when he saw Taehyung looking at her she quickly takes Taehyung hands in his hands... ooh Taehyung you are not okay you burned your hand with hot coffee said jennie against him with his fake concern she blowing Taehyung hand because when Taehyung falls on the floor and the coffee falls on his hand. because Taehyung's hand was burned, but he still says he is fine he didn't want to see anyone worry about him .. but what if people that he doesn't want to worry about him were hurting him more..
(aww our tae tae is so nice)