part 3 🐰❤️‍🩹🐯

In life you can't have the person you like and if you have that person then you are lucky ...

............................

in a dark room that doesn't get any glare from the sun... jungkook comes out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist, the water dripping from his hair until his chest and abs, he come to his dressing room and grab a black suit like always he does...he wears his suit. and fixes his tie and puts on some perfume and comes... out of his room... and went downstairs
......

hyung Have you talked to that company Jungkook said to Namjoon who was eating and looks at Jungkook when he asks him something

yes Kookie I e-mailed them said rm and start eating again Jin looks at his husband and then Jungkook and smile
.....Namjoon who notices that Jin was not eating but was looking at them... looks at his husband... .. honey you don't eat, Namjoon said to his husband who nodded his head and started eating when Namjoon.. asks jin that he not eat, gets Jungkook attention who was also eating but looks at his Hyung who nodded and started eating. ... jungkook becomes a bit sad he thinks that maybe jin is mad or sad because of yesterday.... hyung... call jungkook jin who now looks at him with a confused face......

sorry hyung said jungkook to jin who looks at him with Confusedly..... Kookie for what.. asks Jin..... Namjoon looks at Jungkook and his husband with an admirring look..... about yesterday Jungkook said to Jin ...who smiles at him..... an idea popped into jin brain.... and a little smile and he looks at his husband who also looks at him with a confused face. Namjoon doesn't know what his husband is going to do..... oh no mr.. jeon jungkook don't say sorry you are a CEO of jeon's company how can you say sorry.... jin said to jungkook who looks at him with his doe eyes Namjoon looks at his husband and understands what his husband is trying to do.. ...Jungkook who heard Jin got up from his chair and went to him Jin was confused at first what Jungkook was doing maybe he goes away like he always does when Jin tells him something but he looks at Jungkook with wide eyes who comes and sits next to him and takes his hands in him hands... and looks with his doe eyes at Jin who likes this doe eye of Jungkook.....

hyung sorry if i did something wrong, jungkook said to jin with a bit of a sad voice, jin knows jungkook doesn't listen to him, but jungkook loves him the most... but jin will also do something for jungkook.. he also cares about his brother happy but what can he do if jungkook doesn't listen to him it's not that jungkook doesn't listen to him he listen to him but when jin started talking about life partner and so on without listening jungkook goes away from there because he doesn't believe in love .... Jin knows why he is like that but.. he doesn't give up either... he tries every time to talk to Jungkook or find him a good loving partner... but Jungkook always says the same thing to him... jungkook said... jin to jungkook who hummed to him... you know i'm want best for you .... jin said again to jungkook who nodded his head... so if you know why then you don't let me... jin said to jungkook... who takes his hand off jin hands and gets up from his chair.... jungkook ...where ...are... you ...going ...said jin who saw that jungkook was about to go jungkook looks at him .... hyung... to company where otherwise...... jungkook said who steps to leave ..... but I.... jin cut off by jungkook.....

whoever looks at him... hyung please I don't want to talk about it.... jungkook said the same thing and left.... Namjoon looks at his husband who looks sad at the closed door.. Namjoon puts his hand on his husband's shoulder who now looks at him.... joon call jin his husband who is hugging him now... honey give him a little time said Namjoon who was rubbing his husband's back... jin looks at his husband with a little tear in his eyes... Namjoon quickly wipes the tears because he can't see his husband like this...but joon until when.. jin said to his husband who also becomes a bit sad but he also has to be strong for his husband...