part 13 🐰❤️‍🩹🐯

In this world you can't have what you want, sometimes you have to lose something to have something you want

.......................

""mom"" ... ""mom"" ... Taehyung calls his mom when he lost her in a dark forest ... Taehyung looks here and there how dark the forest is, there are tall trees and black clouds that Taehyung can no longer see his mom he run .. run ...

until he comes next to a house that is filled with beautiful flowers, Taehyung's eyes shine through how beautiful those flowers are he with slow steps he steps into those beautiful flowers garden he saw... his mom in that house he smiles at him and opens his arms to Taehyung to come to her Taehyung also smiles at his mom and walks slower to her but the garden that was filled with beautiful flowers once became a monster who has a big mouth with sharp teeth Taehyung steps backwards when he saw flowers that turned into monsters...

Taehyung looks at his mom who was no longer standing there waiting for him.... mom called he.. his mom when he didn't see her the monster came close to Taehyung who was calling his mom the monster come to him and open their mouth to eat Taehyung... Taehyung calls his mom and with his hand he covered his face.....

""ahhhhhh"".. wakes up Taehyung from his sleep he looks at here and there and saw that he in jhope house he relief that it was just a dream but a bad dream... Taehyung got up from the bed and went downstairs and saw that table was fill with food he saw that jhope come from the kitchen with two juice in his hands jhope smile when he saw Taehyung...

""good morning""... jhope said to him who also tells him good morning and sat down to eat..

""Taehyung feel you good now"", jhope asks Taehyung who was playing with his food.. Taehyung didn't say anything because he was in his lost though. jhope looks at him worried... ""Taehyung"" calls he again when he doesn't gets answer from him. Taehyung comes out of his though and looks at jhope who looks at him. worried face....

""Hyung did you say something"", he asks when Jhope looks at him because he was so lost in his though that he doesn't know what Jhope said to him... Jhope Sigh and smile at him.... ""Taehyung are you okay"" jhope asks him again who looks at him with his innocence eyes ...

just hummed Taehyung and again started spelling with his food jhope gets a bit sad and irritation about Taehyung he takes the fork from Taehyung's hand who looks at him Confusedly .... ""hyung"".. Taehyung said as jhope takes the fork from his hand...

""Taehyung I ask are you okay,"" Jhope said to him with his calm voice. Taehyung doesn't look at him because he can't go through last night, he shouldn't behave like that in front of Jhope, but what can he do when he tells him to out all of pain from the bottom of his heart Taehyung was just waiting for someone to understand him when Jhope told him to cry his heart out he can't stop and cry his heart out...

Jhope look at him and understand why Taehyung doesn't wants to talk to him .. "Taehyung look at me".. jhope said to him in his sweet and calm voice.. "hyung""... call Taehyung jhope without looking at him... ""hmmm"". .. jhope hummed at him who doesn't make eye contact with him.... ""hyung im sorry""... Taehyung said to him who looks in confusion that why Taehyung says like that

""what about "" jhope ask him about..

""hm.. by.. yesterday.. evening""... shuttering Taehyung said to him but he quickly looks up and saw that Jhope was laughing Taehyung looks at him Confusedly ... ... "aa... Taehyung... I ... don't know ... what ... about ... that ... you"" said jhope to him while he was laughing to death Taehyung can't stop and smile at jhope that how nice jhope is he doesn't want to make him sad what happened yesterday he laughs and pretends as if nothing happened they were laughing when Taehyung's phone ring who quickly takes his phone and saw that Namjoon is calling him...