Chapter 35: Love, Death and Admiration

Meanwhile, outside the building, Joyce and the Elite bodyguards were busy fighting hordes of werewolves. These werewolves seemed stronger and faster than the ones they had fought before.

"Drex, we need to get inside and rescue Madam Grace!" Joyce shouted.

"We understand, ma'am, but if we go inside now, these wolves will follow," Drex explained. "How about we lure them away, and you go inside to rescue the director?" Drex had so much faith in Joyce, and for good reason, as even their combined combat powers were not on par with hers.

"I understand!" Joyce replied with a determined voice.

Meanwhile, inside the building...

"I'm fine, babe," Eijin whispered. His deep wounds healed almost instantly, and the symbiote tissues crawled, covering the healed skin of Eijin. The symbiotes adjusted once more, adapting to the physical strength of the werewolf leader.

"Thank God," Mara said with a sigh of relief. Tears began to form in her eyes.

At the same time, Maria Grace, who was holding the iron bars of the cage, dropped to her knees with a sigh of relief upon seeing Eijin stand up after a fatal hit. She would be lying to herself if she said she didn't want Eijin to be a part of their team. Her cheeks were turning a rosy shade from admiration, or perhaps even infatuation. This was her weakness - men who were not just good at fighting, but truly extraordinary in combat.

The werewolf leaders roared once more, ready to attack. With Alpha Gabriel's howl, all the werewolves rushed towards Eijin.

Eijin, with the power of his symbiotes, formed two short swords in both of his hands. He lowered his posture and sprang into action. His swift movements made the werewolves appear to move in slow motion, like in a movie. With precise movements, he cut off the arms of the attacking werewolves one by one, stabbing and decapitating them until he dispatched the last of the werewolves.

He stopped in front of the three remaining leaders. Eijin slashed his swords through the air to clean off the blood. With a final slash, the tips of his swords pointed at the three remaining leaders, taunting them.

Alpha Gabriel and Orion, with no other choice, roared from their lungs and flung into action. Meanwhile, Jeson, realizing the danger they were facing, went to Maria Grace's cage and dragged her out.

Orion moved with the best speed that he could, slashing his claws at Eijin. However, Eijin effortlessly evaded all of his attacks. Meanwhile, Alpha Gabriel suddenly appeared behind Eijin, moving so fast that Eijin couldn't detect him. But Eijin quickly teleported and manifested behind Alpha Gabriel.

Alpha Gabriel couldn't stop his attack anymore, and his pointed claws pierced through the back of Orion. Both of their eyes widened in shock and disbelief. Alpha Gabriel retracted his arms out of Orion's body. He was about to turn around when his vision suddenly turned upside down. Their heads rolled and stopped, facing each other exactly. Their wide eyes stared in the direction of their bodies. They died.

Eijin turned his attention back to the remaining leader. His eyes widened in shock; he was too late. But he still needed to help the blonde woman, so he shot a bladed projectile at Jeson.

Maria Grace, realizing that escaping was futile, used her telekinetic ability to create a force shield, enveloping her back. As Jeson swung his claw towards her, her clothes were torn to pieces.

Just as the torn clothes fell to the ground, Jeson also fell. All the bladed projectiles that Eijin had shot pierced and tore his body apart, causing his blood to splatter on the container vans.

Maria Grace grabbed the remaining clothes, desperately trying to cover her front, but her palm wasn't enough to cover her breast. Just as she struggled to cover her body, another horde of werewolves came rushing towards them.

Realizing the vulnerable situation Maria Grace was in, Eijin immediately teleported in front of her and hugged her tightly. The symbiotes swiftly enveloped her body, providing her with protection.

Eijin was about to leap to transfer Maria Grace to a safer place when suddenly, the horde of werewolves was sent flying. They landed in the container vans, unconscious, with their tongues swaying out of their mouths.

It was Joyce, forcing her way in and dispatching all the werewolves on her way. She entered but stopped, taken aback by the scene unfolding before her. Maria Grace, their cold and strict director, was being cradled by an unknown person.

"It's not what it looks like," Maria Grace immediately declared.

Joyce shifted her eyes, avoiding eye contact with their director.

"Come here quickly," Maria Grace commanded, and Joyce obediently approached. "I need clothes," she said, her cheeks turning red.

Joyce was taken aback by her words. "I don't understand, ma'am," she said, her thoughts filled with confusion.

Eijin suddenly retrieved the symbiotes covering Maria Grace's body. Joyce realized everything and removed her long-sleeved suit, revealing a white blouse underneath. She covered Maria Grace's naked back with the long-sleeved suit.

As soon as Eijin retrieved all the symbiote tissue from Maria Grace's body, he distanced himself. Maria Grace's arms unwrapped around Eijin's body, and she held onto the suit.

"There's your mom and daughter," Maria Grace said, throwing a glance at the cage where Joyce's family was held hostage.

Joyce, seeing her family safe, ran towards them, tears of happiness streaming down her face. With her strength, she separated the iron bars to free them, and they embraced each other tightly.

Maria Grace and Eijin were captivated by the heartwarming scene before them. Eijin was about to turn around when Maria Grace asked, "Who are you?"

"I'm a friend," Eijin answered. He activated his teleportation power, but as the teleportation commenced, Maria Grace reached out and grabbed onto Eijin's arm. In an instant, they both vanished.

Meanwhile, Mara and Elise were about to reach the beach on Eijin's Island.

"We're here," Tres declared, skillfully maneuvering the yacht.

Mara suddenly stood up, her face turning red as she broke her mobile phone, splitting it into two with both her hands. "Where the hell are you, Eijin!" she shouted.

Elise and Tres were taken aback by Mara's sudden aggressiveness. The whole scene became comical as Mara and Tres fought for control of the steering wheel, while Elise watched them nervously.