Disclaimer & a Basic Description.

Disclaimer!!!

We do not own Warriors by Erin Hunter, nor the Roblox game Warrior Cats: Ultimate Edition (WCUE). We compiled and gathered all this for fun and for a challenge, as well as to use in our own roleplays and to let others use. 

We have citations at the end for all the websites, online guides, etc. we used as they deserve credit. All rights belong rightfully to Erin Hunter and we respect that. Thank you and may StarClan light your path!

Basic Description!!!

WCUE medicine cat roleplayers' guide to herbs, terminology, the medicine cat code, common and uncommon medical practices, and how to be one of the best medicine cat roleplayer' others will ever see.

Mind you, some of this is theorized, speculation, or headcannons that make sense as we co-authors went on what we could and otherwise improvised where we thought needed.

Sources will be cited at the end to give credit to the other medicine cat guides' we used as well as other guides, so their authors can have the recognition they deserve!

Note: This includes both canon and fanon aspects, in herbs, injuries, etc. We added them because in roleplays people get creative and sometimes you might need to remove an eyeball or tell a cat to avoid interesting belladonna! (deadly nightshade).