Traveling Herbs & Dangerous Herbs.

Traveling Herbs!

Burnet: used to give strength and energy for the journey.

Chamomile: used to calm the heart and mind, and sometimes given to give strength for the travel. Can be used to make breathing easier too.

Daisy Leaves: used to ease joint pain throughout the journey, to help the cat be physically able and flexible/relaxed.

Sorrel: used to give appetite, that the cat will eat the needed food before or during the journey.

Dangerous Herbs!

Aloe Vera: induces vomiting and diarrhea which can lead to eventual death through starvation and malnutrition.

Bloodroot: kills in heartbeats if directly and largely administered.

Deadly Nightshade: kills cats in heartbeats, and has no other found use, unlike deathberries.

Deathberries (the one and only): kill cats in heartbeats. Do not mistake them for hawthorn berries, juniper berries, or huckleberries.

Foxglove Seeds: paralysis and heart failure in minutes, or administered throughout a time to make it look like an accident

Holly Berries: unknown. Be mindful not to mix up with wintergreen, if you ever harvest.

Narcissus Flower: induces vomiting and diarrhea, and can cause heart problems, breathing problems, and depression. Can result in death if you over-administer.

Oleander: drooling and muscle spasming, as well as other symptoms, before death.

Poison Ivy: has other uses, but if ingested it will cause delirium and internal and external irritation. If left alone and without treatment may result in death.

Water Hemlock: writhing and foaming at the mouth, eventually leading to death.