Illnesses.

(Note: These are arranged alphabetically by the first letter, then the second letter if needed. If you're looking for something specific, just scroll to until you get ones that start with the same letter as yours, if not what you're looking for. If you don't find it, check our 'Injuries' and 'Other Ailments/Injuries.' Thank you!)

(Be mindful that not all can be cured or are hard to cure, and be prepared to merely ease their pains and give them a gentle passing.)

BLACKCOUGH.

(Something to note is that blackcough was originally a typo on Erin Hunter's part, but due to its popularity, we decided to include it. Besides, who wouldn't want the Warriors' name for an advanced pneumonia/lung cancer for the roleplay? I would use blackcough as an advanced lung cancer.)

Description: The final stage of redcough, and should a cat reach it, the best you may do is comfort them while they pass. The cats are weakened, and will continue to vomit blood, the color often turning to a deep red or even black as the cats' die.

Symptoms: irregular breathing, wheezing, mucus, tiredness, weakness, coughing up blood and vomiting.

Treatment: No cure, these are simply to prolong life and ease pain;

Ingestable herbs

Chickweed, catmint, coltsfoot.

Some medicine cats use deadly nightshade.

Keep the cat warm and comfortable until they die.

(Note: if needed, feed cat deadly nightshade or deathberries, otherwise be a stability for them while they pass. Try not to come into direct contact with the blood, and if you do take care to wash whatever has touched it as neatly as possible.)

CANCER.

Description: tumor(s) that grow and spread slowly, and in all recorded cases ending in death.

Symptoms: lump that changes size and shape, a sore that doesn't heal, difficulty eating, breathing, and swallowing, unexplained bleeding, loss of appetite, stiffness.

Treatment: The last two need to be approved by the leader or requested by the cat.

Poppy seeds.

Deathberries.

Deadly nightshade.

CLOUDMOUTH (Rabies).

(Has not been featured in Warriors, except possibly in Dawn of the Clans, but credit to DreamCloud96 or Darknesque for the name.)

Description: Cloudmouth is very contagious, spread from the mere bite, scratch, or saliva contact of someone infected. Depending on what stage the infected animal is at when they come in contact with the victim, Cloudmouth can have no symptoms until two weeks to a year after the contamination.

Symptoms: distinct fear of water, inability to swallow, sleep, drink, or eat, mania, foaming at the mouth (to which the disease is named), paranoia, rage, and, three days to a week after symptoms show, always results in death.

Treatment: There is no treatment as of now. Infected cats should be heavily and carefully sedated and sadly left to die outside of clan territory for the safety of the rest of the clan. If cleared by the clan leader, feeding deathberries to cats with Cloudmouth may be a dire action to take. Those suspected to be infected but still have their sanity should always be asked if they want this option.