Chapter 1: kindergarten

No ones pov

It was the first day of kindergarten, the smell of flowers and grass tickled the kids nostrils.

Yn Angelo, the young girl just moved from Brooklyn New York. The reason being is her father passed away, his name was John Angelo. He passed away from a terminal illness. So Yn's mother, Bruna Angelo decided to move to Derry.

Yn scuffed her feet as she walked in with her light yellow shirt that that a image of a blueberry cheesecake on it and short overalls. She looked down at her dusty white shoes and put on a smile before looking back up and walking into the building.

She was guided to her classroom. Once she walked in she was greeted by her teacher, Mrs Kelly. Mrs Kelly assigned yn her new seat.

Yn let out a shaky breath as she walked over to the round brown table. She looked at the two other kids at her table. One had Raven black hair and big glasses, the other had brown hair that matched his doe brown eyes.

"Hi my name is Richie! Wanna be friends?" The Raven headed boy asked yn. "Sure" Yn beamed with excitement.

"Oh and this is Eddie! We also just meet!" Richie exclaimed pointing to the other boy. "Nice to meet you" Eddie spoke. "Nice to meet you to!" Yn said. "Great! We will be best friends forever!!" Richie exclaimed.

Soon the first day of kindergarten was over. Yn was leaving the building with her two new best friends. "See ya tommorow yn" both the boys spoke. "See ya Richie see ya Eddie!!" Yn said with joy.

❤️❤️❤️
Just a lil background🤞🏾