Chapter 3: Home life

Yn pov
I rode home from school, my hair flowing behind me. Me and Richie yapped the whole time. Once we reached my house we both droped our bikes. "I'm coming in by the way" Richie said.

Richie always comes into my house unannounced. He was family, All the losers are. That's why we all have such a close bond.

We entered my house to be greeted with my mom. We had a close relationship. She had me at an extremely young age, 17 years old. She is 30 now and I'm 13. Since we have a small age gap as mom and daughter we have a close bond like best friends.

"Hey mom!" I said. "Hey yn Hey Richie" she said hugging us both. "Hi mommm" Richie said. Richie always calls her mom.

"We are going to my room, see ya" I said and me and Richie entered my room. We watched a movie and ate popcorn.

It got later in the day so Richie left my house. He walked across the street to his house.

I layed on my bed as the cool air hit me sending goosebumps down my whole body. I sighed. The smell of freshly baked cookies wafted into my room.

I walked to the kitchen, the smell increasing. I saw my mom taking the cookies out of the oven. "What are you doing?" I laughed. "Baby, what dose it look like?" She sassed.

I took a cookie and ate it. The crunch on the outside but the softness on the inside was perfect. "By the way me and the losers are hanging out tomorrow" I said. "When are you not?" She asked jokingly. Though she was right. The losers club was always together. And that's how I hoped it will always be.

❤️❤️❤️