Chapter 8: monophobia

Yn pov
I start to ride home from Ben's house with richie. "So when is your mom coming home?" He asked. "In a few weeks, I miss her so much. My aunt and Uncle are super hoity-toity. But it's ok!" I smiled

We reached our houses. "Our journey comes to an end princess, till me meet agin" he spoke in a dumb accent. I laughed. "Yeah see ya tomorrow my prince." I joked back and walked in my house.

"Yn dear would you please fetch me a bottle of water?" Auntie Deyonna asked. Who the hell dose she think she is? The queen?! "Yes auntie" I sighed.

I walked to my fridge and grabbed a cold bottle of water. I walked to the living room to find uncle criss reading the news paper and my auntie watching the television. "Here you go" I said handing auntie Deyonna the water. "Thank you dear" she spoke putting on the fakest smile I have ever seen.

I smiled back and played with my yellow flowy dress. I scuffed my feet as I walked to my room. Once I shut the door I let out a sigh, a sigh of relief.

I walked to my dresser and pulled the light pink drawer open. I found a note on top of my black shorts.

I read the note. 'Your mom left you for good, so will all your friends, you'll see! But if you float with me no one will leave you' my heart hit the floor. My saliva was caught in my through it was hard to breathe.

I threw the note at my closet and the thoughts started rambling through my head. Who put that note there? What dose the note mean when it says my friends will leave me? Is my mom gone for good? The thoughts spiraled through my head.

Suddenly I hear a creak. I look over at my closet to see a clown walking out of it. The clown was tall, a lot taller than me. The clown had red/orange hair, and a big red nose.

The clown smiled at me, showing its sharp teeth. "Hiya yn! Come and join the fun! You will float to! And not one will leave you! Doesn't that sound fun? Come on yn! Join us!" The clowns yelled, its yellow glowing eyes twitched once.

I let out a pricing scream. I watched the clown mock me. This can't be real. I balled myself up and closed my eyes. I heard a sudden wosh, I looked up and saw my auntie.

"Why are you crying and screaming you are disturbing my television time!" Auntie Deyonna said harshly. "The clown, the c-c-closet, t-t-the paper, and-and-and" I started panicking.

"You're fine there is no clown and no paper. Now be quiet" she said leaving my room. Once my door shut i got on my bed and passed out.

❤️❤️❤️
I love reading your guys comments to feel free to comment luvs! 🤞🏾