Chapter 5: Ally way

Yn pov
"I think it's great that we're helping the new kid, but we also need to think of our own safety. I mean, he's bleeding all over and you guys do know that there's an AIDS epidemic happening right now as we speak, right? My mom's friend in New York City got it by touching a dirty pole on the subway. And a drop of AIDS blood got into his system through a hangnail. A hangnail! And you can amputate legs and arms. But how do you amputate a wa-- How do you amputate a waist You guys do know that alleys are known for dirty needles that have AIDS, right? You guys do know that?-" Eddie rambled.

"Eddie you know I love you but please be quiet" I begged because my head started to pound from his nonsense.

"R-R-Richie, wait here. Come on." Bill ordered and the rest of us followed. In the pharmacy, Eddie grabs several items from the shelf to help the new kid.

"Can we a-afford all that?" Bill asked. "That's all we got." Stanley replied holding two dollars and fifty cents. "You kidding me?" Eddie spoke.

"Wait, E-E-Eddie you have an a-a-account here, don't y-you?" Bill asked "If my mom finds out I bought all this stuff for myself... I'm spending the whole rest of the weekend in the emergency room getting X-rayed." Eddie replied.

We were interrupted by a girl entering our aisle. Beverly Marsh. She hid a box of tampax behind her back so the boys and I would not see. I saw but I don't think the boys did. Not like they would know.

"You okay?" Bill asked "I'm fine. What's wrong with you?" She asked coldly. "None of your business." Stanley sassed back. I elbowed him.

There's a kid outside. Looked like someone killed him." Eddie explained. "W-W-W-We need some s-s-s-supplies, but we don't have enough money." Bill said quietly.

Beverly looks at us for a second, then glances at the counter with a smirk. "Yn right? I have an idea, but I need your help." She said

She whispered the plan to me as we slowly walked up to Mr Keen.

"I like your glasses, Mr. Keene." Beverly completed. "You look just like Clark Kent." I said leaving on the counter flirtatiously.

"Oh. I don't know about that." He chuckled. "Can I try them?" Bevelry asked "Mmm. Sure." He chuckles handing them over.

"What do you think?" She asked. "Well, how about that? You look just like Lois Lane." He spoke.

"Can I try" I asked. Beverly handed them over to me.  "Mmmm you look just like Diana Ross" he said. I fake giggled playing with my hair leaning forward a bit more.

I handed them back to Beverly. "Well, here you go." She spoke and 'accidentally' pushes several packs of  cigarettes over. "Shoot. I'm so sorry." She apologized.

"It's okay." He said Leaning down to pick them up. Beverly then glances over her shoulder at Bill, Eddie, and Stan. Stanley's face was red he looked flush. I don't know why, I hope he is ok.

The boys immediately run out while Mr. Keene isn't looking. Beverly pays for her tampons than we both leave the store laughing.

"That was interesting" I laughed. "Tell me about it" she laughed back. I saw bill come out of the ally. He looked star struck. I rolled my eyes. "See ya!" I said to Beverly than ran to the ally way letting bill and Beverly have there moment.

"Just suck the wound." Richie spoke. "I need to focus right now." Eddie argued. "You need to focus?" Richie mocked Eddie. "Yeah, can you go get me something?" Eddie asked.

"What do you need?" I asked. "Go get my bifocals. I hid 'em in my second fanny pack." Eddie spoke. "Child,Why do you have two fanny packs?" I asked.

"I need to focus right now and it's a long story. I don't want to get into it." He said fastly. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, gosh, he's bleeding. Oh, my gosh!" Stanley said. "Ben from soc?" Bevelry asked walking up to us. Ben, that's his name.

"Are you okay? That looks like it hurts." She spoke. "Oh. No, I'm good. I just... fell." He said shyly.  "Yeah. Right into Henry Bowers." Richie commented. "Richard!" I warned him. "Why? It's the truth." Richie shrugged

"You sure they got the right stuff to fix you up?" she said winking "You know, we'll t-t-take care of him. Uh, t-t-thanks again, Beverly." Bill said

"Sure. Maybe I'll see you around." She smiled.
"Yeah, we w-w-w-were thinking about going to the quarry tomorrow, if you w-w-wanna come." Bill said. I smiled at him. I was so proud of him.

"Good to know. Thanks." She said and waved us bye.  "Nice going bringing up Bowers in front of her." Stanley said. "Yeah, dude, you heard what she did." Eddie asked

"What'd she do?" Ben asked innocently. "More like, Who'd she do? From what I hear, the list is longer than my wang."  He said running his hand along his groin.

"That's not saying much." Stanley sassed. I laughed and put my head on Stanley's shoulder.
"T-T-They're just rumors." Bill said sticking up for the girl. "I agree!" I stated.

Anyway, Bill had her back in third grade. They kissed in the school play. The reviews said you can't fake that sort of passion." Richie said. Stanley smirked at bill whose face was red like a tomato

"Now, pip-pip and tally-ho, my good fellows, I do believe this chap requires our utmost attention" Richie spoke in his bad British accent. "Get in there, Dr. K. Come on, fix him up." He continued.

"Why don't you shut the fuck up, Einstein, because I know what I'm doing, and I don't want you doing the British guy with me right now." Eddie argued.

"Suck the wound. Get in there." Richie said ignoring Eddie's request to stop the British accent.

I lifted my head from Stanley's shoulder. "So Ben welcome to the Losers club" I sweetly smiled at him. "Thanks" he said. 

❤️❤️❤️
Feel free to Comment I love to read them! Also just a reminder that you are beautiful no matter what! 🤞🏾