Chapter 17: Fear

(Outfit on top)

Yn pov
I am Laying on my bed looking at the ceiling when I hear a knock at my door. "Come in" I spoke.

In walked Stanley. "Stan hey what's up?" I asked sitting up. He sat down next to me.

"I like you" I blurted out. "Like? Like like me?" I asked. "Yeah.. I'm sorry" he said getting up.

I pulled his wrist making him sit back down. "Stanley I like you to" I said smiling. We just looked at each other. "Now what?" I asked.

"I think I ask the pretty girl In front of me to be my girlfriend and hope she says yes" he laughed. "Yn, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. "Yes!" I hugged him.

We looked at each other and started to lean in slowly, until my phone rings. "Fuck" I mumbled picking up my phone.

"I-I-IT got B-B-Beverly yn meet us at n-n-nibolt" bill stuttered hanging up the phone. "Shit" I said. "What?" Stanley asked. "IT got Bev" I said in a panicked voice.

We finally got to Nibolt, "Guys spike" bill spoke and we started looking for stuff.

Richie found a glass bottle and tried to smash it to turn it into a weapon but it did not work. "Rich" I sighed.

We all made it inside but Stan just stood there. "come on Stan" richie said. "Beverly was r-r-right. We all h-ha-have to st-stick t-t-together." Bill stuttered.

Bill looked at me. "Stan you better walk through this door before I drag you in here" I threatened holding out my hand. He took it and walked in.

We walked down, the smell of blood and death increased and the light from the outside decreased. The creaks every step we took made me more anxious.

Mike hooked up the rope and tugged it twice to make sure it was secure.

Bill went down first, then me, then Stan, than Eddie, then ben, then Richie. Richie made it down so now we waited on Mike.

We heard a loud bang. "MIKE?!" We all yelled We then saw Henry at the top of the well covered in blood. "Baaaa, Baaaa" he said. "The fuck" I said.

He looked possessed. He then pulled the rope up.
"Get it!!!" We all said trying to get it.

We then heard a bunch of fighting. We saw bowers fall down the well. Mike peaked his head out. "I'm ok. I'm ok" he said placing his bullet belt on the edge of the well so he could re load his gun but they the bullet belt fell.

He climbed down. "Where's Stanly?" Eddie asked. I looked to see he was not here.

We all start running. We are meet with a mettle gate and we all push the gate open.

We look around and find a flash light on the ground it was Stan's. we pick it up and we start shinning the flash lights to find the flute lady he was talking about eating his face.

We were screaming. She got out of his face and walked away. We all rushed to Stan. "Stan we are so sorry!" Richie said

"No! No! You left me! Your not real friends! You promised! Your promised!" He yelled "Stanly we are so so so sorry." We all said "Yea we are here Stanly." Eddie and Richie said.

At this point we were all crying/teard up. "Stan I am so so so sorry" I whispered. I than heard Eddie.

"Where is bill?" He asked. "Shit" I whispered. We all got up and ran. Eddie fell in the sewer water

"Dude get up! That's gray water!" Richie said. we ran to this weird place. We then saw Bev in the air.

"How do We Get them down?" Mike asked. I got on mikes shoulders and got both of them down. Ben ran to Beverly and hugged her crying, he shacked her trying to wake her up.

"Come on Beverly! Beverly wake up!" He yelled. The pain in his voice will be unforgettable. How he begged and pleaded. But this is not a fairytale. This is real life. And we just have to learn to live.

Ben breaths in and kisses her. I pulled my heads back and gave them a gross look. Mike did aswell. Stan had no expression. Eddie's eyes went wide and Richie smirked but was grossed out.

Beverly woke up with a gasp. "January Embers" she spoke. "My heart burns there to." Ben spoke.

"Guys look" Eddie spoke. we all looked up at all the kids floating. We then walked and saw Bill and Georgie.

"The boat... It www to fast. I could not keep up with it." Georgie said. "She G-Georgie. Y-y-you cal b-boats she..." bill said

  "I wanna go home!" Poor gorgie whimpered to bill. "I want you h-h-home more than a-anything." Bill said "I missed you!" Gorgie said "I mis-missed you too." bill said with tears in his eyes

"I love you billy." Gorgie said  "I love you to... b-but your not Georgie. " bill said as he put Mike's gun to gorgies forhead and pulled the trigger. Gorgie fell to the ground.

Gorgie started to shacking. Looked like he was having a seizure. Gorgies left leg popped into a long clown leg. Then same with his right leg. Then his right arm then his left. Then his face.

IT sat up. "KILL IT!!" everyone started screaming to kill it. It then launched at all of us. We all started fighting it. It swinging mike and richie to the wall. Pushed everyone to the ground.

We all then all got up. Once we all got up, we saw Pennywise on the ground with Bill in a tight clench.

"Let him go" Beverly said. "No. I'll take him I'll take all of you! And I'll on your flesh as I fffeed on your fffear." Pennywise the lifted one finger and said

"Orrrrr, just leave us be, I take him only him. And I will have my long rest and you will all live to grow and thrive and live happppyyyyy lifes! Until old age takes you back to the weeds." Pennywise states to all of us.

"Leave" bill wispred because it was hard for him to breath "I am the one who brought you into this...Im s-s-s-sorry" Bill said with pain. "S-s-s-s-sorry" pennywise mocked him.

"Go!" Bills voice had a small echo. Pennywise laughs. "Guys! W-we can't!!" Beverly says nervously.

"I told you bill. I fucking told you. I don't wanna die. It's your fault. You punched me in the face, you made me walk through shitty water, you brought me to a fucking crack head house! And now..." Richie grabs a bat.

"I'm going to have to kill this fucking clown." Richie spoke.Pennywise shoves bill to the ground. "WELCOME TO THE LOSERS CLUB ASSHOLE!" Richie yelled pennywise ran to him and Richie swung his bat.

We all fought IT. Mike had a metal pole and black hands reached out of pennywise's mouth and were grabbing his pole and trying to grab him.

Stanly then cut the arms with a pole and pennywise faced him and turned into the creepy ass ugly women. The women charged at stanly and stanly swung at it.

It turned to ben and It turned into this weird mummy thing and its wraps grabbed bens face I grabbed a chain and slash it.

IT faced me and turned into my mom. "I'm leaving you and so will everyone el-" I cut IT off by jabbing an arrow in IT'S big ass forehead.

then IT turned to Eddie and turned into a leper. The Leper threw up on Eddie "I'm going to kill you!" He screamed kicking it.

It then turned into Beverly father "Are you still my little girl-" he asked them Beverley put a pipe down his throat. IT spit it out, and turned back into itself It then did a crawled backwards and flipped itself in the well holding on.

"T-T-That's why you d-d-didn't k-k-kill Beverly. Be-Because she w-w-wasn't afraid. A-and w-we aren't ether." Bill said Stanly passed a bat to Bill. Bill held it up threatening to hit IT.

pennywise whimpers echoed through the dark big room, IT sinks down. Pennywise's head starts crack and chip.

"Fear" was the last thing IT said before he droped and fell into the dark well.

"I know what I'm doing for my summer experience essay" Richie said. I hugged Stanley and he hugged me back. I let a few tears slip but I did not care. I felt safe in his arms.

Bill walked over to the pile and kneeled down and started to cry. We all joined him in a group hug seeing him holding his brothers yellow rain coat. We eventually left the sewers leaving our fears down there with IT.

❤️❤️❤️
I want them to smooch 🤞🏾