Chapter 6: Quarry

Yn pov
I woke up from the sound of chattering. I quickly got out of bed and got ready.
Outfit

I chose a dress because we are going to the quarry today

I chose a dress because we are going to the quarry today. I left my hair natural because we are going swimming.

I then went to the living room where all the noise was. I than saw my Aunt and Uncle talking with my mom. "Hey Auntie Deyonna Hey Uncle Chris. What are you guys doing here?" I asked. "Yn I have to go away for a business trip its only for a few weeks. It's a great opportunity for me. So your aunt and uncle will be staying here." She smiled.

My Aunt and Uncle are not to fond of me or my mom. Because my mom had been at such a young age My aunt who is my mom's sister and my uncle who got married to my aunt has always been disappointed.

I sighed. "Ok" I said shrugging my shoulders. "Ok good now I love you very much be good for Auntie Deyonna and Uncle Chris I will see you in a few weeks." she said doing our secret handshake.

I watch her car leave and I sigh. I turn around only to be faced by my aunt and uncle. "Hey I'm going out with my friends. I will see you guys later" I said. "Child dose it look like I give a fuck?" She asked. "No" I said. "Than go bitch" she said pushing my right shoulder.

I got on my bike and started peddling. I finnaly made it to the Quarry. The boys were already in there underwear. I turned around to see Beverly. I waved at her.

"O-ok who's going fi-first?" Bill asked. Bev looked at me and smiled. I looked back. It was like our eyes spoke. "We will!" She spoke

We both took off our dresses leaving us in our Bra and underwear. We both ran and jumped of the ledge. Our bodies splashed the cold ish water. "Come on!" Beverly yelled at the boys to jump. One by one they all jumped down.

Beverly gets on Bills shoulders and Richie gets on Ben's and they start to play chicken. While Me Stanley and Eddie are in a splash and dunk war.

"Ah, fuck! What was that?" Richie yelled. "Something just touched my foot right here" he continued. Bill looks under water than resurfaces. "t's a turtle." Bill spoke.

We got out and me and Bev sunbathed. I felt eyes on me. And as if on cue me and Beverly looked over to see the boys looking at us. They all turned to look away and acted like they where doing something else. "Take a picture it last longer" I said to the boys.

Richie started looking through Bens backpack. "News flash Ben, schools out for summa!" Richie said in a news reporter voice. "Oh that, that's not school stuff." Ben said.

"Who sent you this?" Richie asked pulling out a post card. "No one, give it back." Ben said with his face red getting the card and puting it away. "Richard stop looking through his stuff" I warned him.

"What's with the history project?" Richie asked "Oh... Well, when I first moved here, I didn't really have anyone to hang out with, so I just started spending time in the library." Ben said. "On purpose?" Richie asked. "Rich that explains why you have no brain cells" I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh I wanna see." Beverly said getting up. I got up aswell and sat down next to Stanly to look at the thing. I felt his eyes on me and I winked at him and saw him blush.  "I have more stuff back home, if you wanna see it." Ben said.

Eddie shook his head no with fear of what he would learn. But despite Eddie's dismay We all agreed and got on our cloths and rode to bens house.

❤️❤️❤️