Chapter 13: the house on Neibolt street

Yn pov
Much to some of the losers who disagreed. We all followed bill.

"Bill! Bill! This is crazy!" Beverly yelled. She was right.  "I agree, Bill let's think logically, we all where under a lot of stress so Mabey take a breather and then think abo-" I tried to explain.

"No. Because I can't. I go home and all I see is that gorgie isn't there. His cloths his toys his stupid stuffed animals, but he isn't. But what happens when another gorgie goes missing, or another buddy or another ed Corbin or one of us. Are you going too pretend it didn't happen like everyone else in this town? So, so walking into this house, for me, is easier then walking into my own." Bill speaks.

"Wow." Richie said. "What?" Eddie asked. "He didn't stutter once" Richie said and We started to walk in.

"Wait, shouldn't someone stay out here and keep watch?" Stan asked. "Yea. Wh-who wants to s-stay" bill asked. Everyone but Bill and Beverly and I raised their hands.

"Fuck" Richie muttered.

We drew sticks. Richie got the shortest one, I got the second shortest one, and Eddie got the third shortest one. Meaning that Eddie, Richie, Bill, and I will have to enter the creaky old house.

"I can't believe I pulled the short straw, you guys are lucky you aren't measuring Dicks" Richie commented. "Richie please shut it" I said.

Eddie puffed his inhaler. "It smells so bad." Eddie spoke "told ya" I said.

"Don't breath through your mouth." Richie spoke "Why?" Eddie asked "Cause then your eating it." Richie spoke, and Eddie took another puff of his inhaler freaking out.

I realized Richie was not in the room with us then I heard him screaming. Me and Eddie rushed over to Richie having a panic attack.

"AM I MISSING?!?! THATS MY NAME THATS MY  HAIR MY FACE MY SHIRT THATS MY-" he started to spiral.

"No! I-I-IT'S p-pl-playing tricks on y-yo-you Rich." Bill said. "Richard, you're not missing. You are with us ok" I said.

Eddie put a hand on his shoulder. I smiled at them. He started to calm down, then we heard a voice asking for help.

We walked up the stairs finding, "Betty." Richie spoke "Ripson" Eddie spoke after. "Help me." She spoke before getting dragged away

I jumped and Eddie put a comforting hand on my shoulder. We started walking till I got dragged into a room.

It was a dark small room with a salty smell. "Oh yn yn yn, you are all alone! Tut tut tut, no mommy to go to, no daddy to run to, and there are about to be no friends to cry to! Just come and float, you will be so much more happy" The tall clown spoke walking towards me.

With each step IT took, more fear grew. With each step IT took, the more I twisted the door knob. With each step IT took, the offer of death sounded more appealing.

"I know you always said 'you just got to live a little' but how about we get you a knew catch frase? Hm, how about, 'you just got to flat a little'." IT laughed.

With one more twist the door flung open and I ran out of it. Slamming it on ITs face. I ran to the first person I saw, bill. He was struggling to open a door.

"Bill?" I asked. "R-R-Richie is in the d-do-door" bill said frantically. "Shoot" I said. Finnaly the door swung open and out flung Richie.

"Richie no time!" I said grabbing him off the floor. We turned around to see What looked like Eddie popped out of an old mattress.

"Wanna play lugie?" He asked as he shacked and then black stuff spewed out his mouth. It started to burn the floor.

So me, bill, and Richie ran. We then saw three doors. Door number one: not scary at all, Door number two: scary, Door number there: extremely scary.

Richie and Bill grab my hand and started to run to the not scary at all and Bill opened the door "Where's my shoe?" Richie turned on the lights to reveal Betty hanging from the ceiling with no legs.

"Oh hell nah" I said slamming the door on the girl. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!" Richie panicked.

"It's playing tricks on us! It's not real! Remember  the missing poster? That was not real! This is not either!" Bill said opening the door to reveal that it was just a long empty dark hallway.

We ran as fast as we can. We made it to Eddie "Eddie?!" Richie yelled. IT turned around, IT Then looked at bill

"Am I not real enough for you billy? Is this not real enough for you? It was real enough for George!" Pennywise said launching itself at us.

I screamed loud enough to wake up the world. Beverly came in and courageously stabbed IT.

"Get Eddie!" Richie screamed. All of us ran towards Eddie. Richie was on one side I was on the other I was close to Beverly and Bill was in front of him.

"Eddie you ok?" Richie asked.  "No!!!" He cried. IT then started walking towards us and IT grew long claws.

Then turned around scratching Ben in the stomach. Stanly and Mike held him. IT than left to an open door "don't let it get away" bill said following IT.

"Shhhh" I hushed the crying boy trying to keep him calm.

"I'm gonna snap your arm back in place" Richie yelled. "NO!! DONT YOU FUCKING DONT YOU FUCKING TOUCH ME I SWEAR TO FUCKI-AHHHHH" Eddie yelled as Richie snapped his arm making me cringe.

We all finally got out of the house and we Put Eddie in Mikes basket that was on his bike and we road to his house.

We made it and Sonia walked well more like wobbled out of the house. "You! You all did this! You know how fragile he is!" Mrs.K spoke putting Eddie in the car.

"W-w-we where a-attacked M-Mrs.k." Bill spoke. "No! Don't try and blame this on anyone else." She said as her keys fell from her hand.

Beverly tried to pick them up for her. "Back!" She said. "Don't think I haven't heard of you Miss Marsh. I don't want dirty girls like you touching my son."

"Then you should keep your hands off of him" I mumbled. "Excuse me?" She asked. "Nothing" I said she huffed then she got the car and drove off.

❤️❤️❤️
Remeber to comment🤞🏾