Chapter 11: The club house

Yn pov
We walked into the woods and Ben opened a hatch. Beverly went down first. Then I went down after her. Soon everyone was down.

"What the dick is this? How'd you build it?" Richie asked. "Here and there, I geuss." Ben said. "It's amazing ben" i complemented

"It was already dug out so all I had to do was reinforce the walls, get some uh get some um wood for the roof doors and that's pretty much it!" Ben said smiling.

"Pretty good for my first time huh?" He asked as he leaned on a pillar making some of the roof fall. I looked at it confused. Stanly jumped. My eyes widened and my mouth opened in shock. I bite my lip trying not to laugh.

"Now that's a cool feature. What happens if you put your hand on the other pillar professor." Richie said. I smiled and tried to hide my laugh.

"Ok you see this is exactly why there are safty codes, why there are permits!!! This place is a death trap, you understand that." Eddie said. "Look it's a work in progress, ok Eddie." Ben said quietly.

"Just so you know if I get hurt you are reliable- and also what is this? A switchmen Iron Maiden?" Eddie asked. "That's a flashlight Ed's" I  said laughing.

"What is that a house hitch? When do you have horses down- oh this is cool." Eddie said picking up a paddle ball. "That was like three dollars so be careful with that please." Ben said most likely knowing it won't last in the hands of Eddie at this state of mind he is in.

"I hade one of these. Hey Stan you see this?" Eddie asked bouncing the ball on the paddle near Stanley's face. "Ok can you Mabey not?" Stan said moving back a little.

"Mabey not what yeah yeah hold on Mabey not what Mabey not what be us and have fun and celebrate the manic of the paddle balllll" Eddie said then the ball broke of the paddle and the paddle hit Stanly in the face.

"Oh my gosh" I exhaled. "Wow, oh good going fuck-nut you broke his thing." Eddie said. "I broke it?" Stanly said defensively and confused.

"Yeah, you broke it with your face." Eddie argued. "What?" Stanly asked confused referring to how he broke it. "Eddie be nice" I laughed. "I'm not putting my fucking hand down there." Eddie said. "You don't have to" I said.

We all agreed to bring stuff to help this 'death trap' in Eddie's words, to become more lively. Later everyone was down and set up. There was a hammock, radio, signs, pictures, rhinestones, and other stuff.

Stanly pulled the box of shower caps. "Fuck is this?" Richie asked as Stan held it for him to grab. "So you don't get spiders stuck in your hair while your down hair. "Stanly we are not afraid of fucking spiders." Richie argued then Stan walked away reviling all of us wearing the shower caps.

"I stand corrected." Richie said, as soon as he said that Eddie took his shower caps off fast. "that's a first." Beverly said. "Tell me about it" I laughed.

"Hey Rich your ten minutes are up." Eddie stated. "What are you talking about?" Richie asked. "About the Hammock, ten minutes was the rule." Eddie stated. "I don't see a sign." Richie stated.

"Are you being this way right now?! No no no no no! Why would there be a sign if It was a verbale agreement!" Eddie argued. I looked over to Mike and saw him on the swing chair thing smiling at the two.

Richie and Eddie were yelling at each other. Eddie finally hopped on the hammock with Richie. "I see your vagina." Richie said.

I remember when we where younger everyone was to scared to piss Eddie off because then he would make a big deal, but not Richie. No never, he would tease the poor kid on purpose just to fuck with him.

Flashback (4th grade)
"So Eddie spaghetti I was thi-" Richie started. "I told you a million times to stop calling me Eddie spaghetti you know I hate it when you call me that!" Eddie spoke aggressively.

"Fine, how about Eddie-poo, Eddie-nator, or Eddie-Licious" Richie listed. Eddie's face was as red as a tomato.

"RICHIE SHUT UP!" Eddie yelled. "Oh but why Eddie bear?" Richie asked in a falsetto voice. "Ughhh I hate you!" Eddie rolled his eyes. "You love me" Richie smiled.

"I don't know Rich, as red as his ears are right now tell me otherwise" I laughed. "Mabey he is blushing" Stanley joked playfully bumping my shoulder.

"N-No I'm not!" Eddie stuttered. "Jeez your sounding like bill" Richie said. "B-Beep Beep R-Richie" bill rolled his eyes. "Come on Ed's just live a little dude" I spoke.

Flashback ended

I looked around till Ben and Beverly caught my attention. "Your oddly good at this new kid." Beverly said to ben who was hammering a nail into the roof.

"You really think so?" Ben asked blushing. "There is actually a summer program in bar harbor, teaches you everything about architecture. Thinking of a plan." Ben said.

"I'll do that. I'll do anything to get the hell out of Derry." Richie said. "Yea, when I graduate I'm going to Florida." Mike said.

"What's in Florida Mike?" Ben asked "I don't know, I geuss it's just a place I always wanted to go." Mike replied with a sweet smile.

"Stan you should go with Mike to Florda, you already act eighty. You clean up with all the grandmas." Richie said making us all laugh except Stanly. "Come on Stan, live a little dude" I whispered.

"Do you guys think that we will still be friends?... when we are older?" Stanly asked. "What?" Eddie asked. "Why wouldn't we be?" Mike asked.

"Do any of your parents hang out with any of there friend from middle school?" Stanly asked.  I shrugged my shoulders.

"Things might be different, we all might be different." Stanley said. "W-we will all s-still be fr-friends. I don't t-thi-think that just g-g-gose away when we get o-o-old-older." Bill said.

"Yeah I mean come on nothing can stop us, we are losers!" I said. "Yea Stan come on, you don't have to be so, sad." Beverly said.

❤️❤️❤️
Was that a ok chapter? Idk, are you Reddie for the next one? Remeber to comment 🤞🏾