Chapter 10: Rock War

Yn pov
We raced down the path, I was careful not to slip. Beverly and I made it to the scene first. The bowers gang had Mike pined to the ground. Beverly picks up a rock and throws it at Henry leaving a mark on his forehead.

"Nice throw" Stanley complements the red head. "You losers are trying to hard she will do and I'm sure yn dose you already, you just gotta ask nicely like I did" he said griping his crotch.

Ben screamed and threw a rock at bowers. "The fuck" Henry said under his breath. We all started throwing rocks. "Rock War!" Richie yelled declaring the war and than got hit in the face.

I help pick Richie off the ground. "You ok" I asked. He nodded. I then went back into fight mode. We finally made his goons run away leaving Henry on the ground.

We were all out of breath panting like dogs who just played ball for hours. We all slowly left one by one. Shocked that we finally beat bowers.

"Go blow your dad you mullet wearing asshole!" Richie spoke flipping Henry off with both fingers.  I smiled then pulled Richie.

We walked down a rocky area passing the train track bridge thing. "Thanks guys but you shouldn't have done that, now he will be after you guys to" Mike spoke. "Who bowers? Oh he's always after us!" Eddie spoke.

"I geuss that one t-t-t-thing we all have in common" bill spoek. "Yeah homeschool welcome to the losers club" Richie said as we walked more down hill.

"I want to show you guys something!" Ben spoke. "Then lead the way Benny boi!" Richie spoke in a British accent. "Richard" I sighed.

❤️❤️❤️
Remeber to comment luvs 🤞🏾