Chapter 12: Bills Garadge

Yn pov
I woke up from someone shaking me. I rubbed them then looked to see who it was. It was my mom.

I hugged her tightly till I squeezed the life out of her. "I'm back! And don't worry about your auntie and uncle, I took care of them" she winked.

I yawned and stretched. "I missed you" I said. "Aw my sweet baby I missed you to." She spoke calmly.

"I have breakfast so come down whenever your ready" she spoke rubbing my shoulders. Once she shut my door I got out of my warm bed and got ready.

Outfit

Once I got ready I walked to the kitchen

Once I got ready I walked to the kitchen. I found Richie Tozir at the table eating a waffle. "Hey sexy!" He said.

"Hello Richie." I laughed sitting next to him. My mom brought me a waffle and then sat down across from us.

"Ok so on my business trip I meet this guy, his name is Ray now-" my mom started. "Holy shit you think he's hot don't you!" Richie asked.

I rolled my eyes and she laughed. "Well-" she started. "Oh my gosh, You do!!" I said. "Can I get a word in?" She laughed.

Me and Richie stayed quiet so we could hear more about this Ray guy. "He is very handsome. And he said he is actually moving to Derry in a few days with his son, Jacob. I invited him over for dinner because he is- well, because he is hot as hell and my age" she laughed.

"Get some momma" I laughed finishing the last of my waffle. "So what have you kids been up to when I was gone?" She asked while I got up to grab some water.

"Oh ya know same old same old. Hanging with the losers, we actually meet new friends and they joined the losers club. And Stan the man and Yn the hottie have been hitting it off pretty well" Richie said winking.

"Richard! Means Stan are just friends. He dose not like me like that" I sighed. "Oh child, don't get me started! He looks at you like you are his world" my mom said.

I rolled my eyes. "Oh-By the way we are going to bills he wants to show us something" Richie said. "Ok sounds fun. We better get going then. See ya ma" I said. "See you both later" my mom said.

Me and Richie walked outside, the smell of flowers made me smile. We rode to bills house and saw him with a few of the losers in the garage.

Bill explainded that he needed to show us something and if we could help set up. I helped Stan cover the windows. I stepped on a chair to reach the top and clipped it to the wood.

Once all the losers where here, we sat down and let bill explain. "Look, it's where g-g-g-gorgie disappeared. There's the iron works, and the black s-s-s-spot. Everywhere it happens i-I-it's all connected b-b-by the sewers. And they all m-m-m-meet up at the" bill spoke

"The well house." Ben said we all went quiet, starring at the map.  "It's the house on Neibolt street." Stan spoke

"You mean that creepy ass house where all the junkies and hobos like to sleep?" Richie said
Eddie took a puff of his inhaler. "Mabey you should go there Rich." I whispered.

"I hate that place. I always feel like something is watching me." Bev spoke  "It smells nasty to" I spoke.

Eddie started shaking worse than before. Eddie stood up "Can we stop talking about this. I-I can barely breathe. It's summer. We are kids. I can barale breathe. I am about to have a fucking asma attack! I can't do this!" Eddie said riping the map of the wall.

"What the hell?! P-p-put the m-map back u-up." Bill said "Nu-uh" Eddie spoke his head.

The projector then started flipping on and off. Eddie walked back to us. The projector started showing memory photos of Bill, Georgie, there mom, and there dad.

We all watched as the projected flipped old family memories.

Till it landed on one. It was the Denbrough family. There moms hair was in her face. The photo zoomed in on Georgie. The photo got closer and closer.

It then went to Mrs.Denbrough. Her hair started moving and it revealed a creepy ass clown. We all stood up scared.

I walked backwards to be in between Mike and Richie. "WHAT IS THAT?!" Richie screamed "I DONT FUCKING KNOW!!" Eddie replied. Richie helped Eddie with his inhaler.

"Turn it off." Beverly said "TURN IT OFF!" Beverly yelled having more fear in our voices. Mike kicked the projector and it turned off.

I was holding Richie's right hand while his left hand was wrapped around Eddie. "What the fuck was that" I whispered.

IT then showed up on the screen. Getting closer and closer. "Stanley move!" I shouted them it went black agin and the clown was 3D. Stan finally got the adrenaline to run.

The boys fell on each other. Mike pushed me behind him protecting me.

Beverly was trapped In a corner.

I was praying that this thing would go away. I saw The clown, IT was about to kill Beverly when ben and Mike open the garage.

The clown was gone. We all could only see Beverly's scared face. She thanked ben and mike and hugged bill.

I made it in line with the rest of the losers club. "It saw us and it knows where we are!" Eddie said frantically."It always dose. So let's go." Bill said

"Go? Billy go where?" I asked "Neibolt. That's where g-g-g-g-g-gorgie is." Bill spoke

"After that?!" Stanly said. "Yeah that's mabey not the smartest thing" I said.  "Yeah it's summer we should be outside." Richie said

"If you say it's summer one more f-f-f-f-f-fucking time." Bill said and he got on his bike and rode off. "Bill!" Beverly said as she got on her bike and left. We all got on our bikes and rode to Neibolt.

❤️❤️❤️
Remember to comment🤞🏾