Chapter 9: Bloddy bathroom

Yn pov
I woke up and looked at my clock, 8:30 am. I remembered last night and what happened, even the thought sent shivers down my spine. I picked up my phone and called my mom.

"Hello?" My mom said. "Hey mom it's yn, I had a panic attack last night and I miss you a lot and I'm scared you are going to leave me and Auntie is a fucking bitch oh jeez I feel another one coming on mom" I started to panic.

"Ok breathe in and out for me, are you with the losers?" She asked. "Not at the moment." I cried. "Ok baby girl listen I'm coming home early ok I will be there tomorrow, and trust me I will whoop your aunties ass for not helping you" she spoke.

"Ok t-thanks" I said my chest still rising and falling. "See you soon" she said hanging up. My breathing started to increase and I started sweating. My chest rising and falling faster and my breaths were shortened. I was gasping for air. Warm tears falling down my face.

I figured how to calm myself down. I whipped my tears and washed my face. I smiled at myself in the mirror and breathed out. I jumped at the sudden phone ringing. I picked it up.

"Hello?" I asked. "Hey yn, it's Bev. Come to my apartment, fast. The others will be there aswell." She said than hung up. Lovely.

Outfit

I walked out of my house and saw Richie leaving his

I walked out of my house and saw Richie leaving his. We both got on our bikes and rode to the apartments meeting the other boys halfway."You guys made it, I have to show you something" Beverly said

"more than what we saw at the quarry?" Richie asked. "Shut Up Richie! Just shut up!!" Eddie yelled. "Richie please shut your mouth, Eddie stop yelling. Bev go on" I said

"My dad would kill me if he saw I had boys in the apartment" she spoke. "We can l-Lea-leave a look o-out. R-Ri-Richie stay h-here" bill spoke and we all started walking up.

"Wait what do I do if her dad comes back?!" Richie asked. "Do what you always do, start talking" Stanly sassed him.  "It's a gift!" Richie yelled back. "Ok buddy. We will be out in a little keep yourself occupied" I laughed as we all walked inside.

The smell of cigarettes and Beer filled my nostrils. The apartment was slightly messy but overall pretty.

"Are you taking us to the bathroom? Because bathrooms have so many germs. And did you know that 95 percent of incidents happens in bathrooms?! I mean-" before Eddie could even finish his sentence bill opend the door to reveal the bloody bathroom.

Blood was everywhere and the stench made it worse."What the hell happend?!" Eddie said under his breath. "You can see it?! My dad couldn't see it, I thought I was crazy." "If your crazy we all are crazy" Ben said

"W-w-we can't leave I-it like t-this." Bill said. "Let's get to work then" I said. "Beverly where is some cleaning supplies?" I asked. "Here I'll show you guys" she said.

We walked to the kitchen and under the sink there was a brown cabinet that had buckets, gloves, sponges, bleach, and washcloths. We all walked in and got to cleaning.

I started on the wall that the bathtub was connected to, Stanley was helping me, ben started on the sink Bill and Beverly started on the floor and Eddie with two glows on both hands cleaning the toilet.

Stanley was making sure his window streaks were perfect. "That's adorable Stan" I said. "What?" Stanly asked. "I said that's adorable. But I mean you are always adorable" I spoke giving him a sweet smile."W-I-Well- uh" he stuttered. "Thanks" his voice cracked.

I call the boys adorable all the time. I also kiss them on the cheek. It was normal for me to show affection to them, they are family. But Stanley always got so nervous when I say stuff like that. I mean I do mean it differently when I say it to him than the others but I don't belive it shows. I wonder if he like me?  Probably not. I wish he would. He is so perfect.

Me and Stanley got garbage bags and walked to the dumpster together. "So Stannie, who do you like?" I asked curiously, praying I did not sound nervous. "Non of your business" he said coldly. Ouch. "Ok sorry" I said.

"You know, I love being your personal doormat, really!" Richie said. "Shut up Richie!" Eddie said "yea shut up Richie!" Stan agreed. "Richard be patient" I sighed still slightly upset about Stanley snapping at me.

"Oh yeah trash the trash mouth I get it! But hey I wasn't the one imaging scrubbing the bathroom floor pretending like it was all eddies mom's vagina on Halloween!" Richie said "That's fucking discussing." eddie said annoyed "Richie no" I warned him once agin.

"S-S-She wasn't imaging it. I saw so-somthing t-t-to." bill said "You saw blood?" stanly questioned "No, I saw G-G-Gorgie but there was this—." bill said

"Clown... yeah I saw em to. I keep seeing a lepor. It is like a walking disease." eddie said "I saw something also." stanly admitted "Same" Ben spoke. I nodded my head.

Fear crept head to toe. Goosebumps ran down my arms and legs even though it was a warm summer day. We all experienced the same shit. This was like a horror movie, and we are not horror movie material. We are mice!

"Can only virgins see this shit?! Is that why I ain't seeing this shit?!" Richie asked. "Richard" I sighed.

We heard noises and We saw Belches blue rusted car. "We should get out of here" Eddie said. "That's uh-Mikes bike!" I said trying to remeber the homeschooled boys name. "Yeah the homeschool freak" Richie stated. "Richard be nice" I got on to him.

"We have to help him" Beverly spoke. "Do we?" Richie asked "yes!" She spoke and ran. I ran right after her and the boys followed.

❤️❤️❤️
Remember I luv reading comments🤞🏾