CHAPTER 4

Becky's POV

As I reached home I had this weird feeling. I opened the door but it's locked.

Did mom go out? The door is usually open but if she has gone out she will message me.

I wanted to talk to them about that weird person in school. Maybe my parents know something?

But as I went in I found no one in the house. I tried looking around but still no sign of mom or dad even Richard.

What's happening?

Not until I receive a phone call. It's from Richard. I immediately answered it.

"Hello! Richard where are you?" I asked worriedly

"Hello is this miss becky Armstrong? We found your brother's car in an abandoned warehouse but no sign of him. We want you to claim his things in the police station near ***** st. while we're still investigating things" the caller said

I felt on my knees as I heard that news. After that call I tried calling my parents but both phones are not ringing. Was it possible that they all disappeared?

No.. I still haven't had my answers about those creepy notes.

Was this what the letter was about? By getting people close to me?

Tears started falling down in my eyes as I think that I have no family now. I need to find them no matter what.

I gathered myself to go to the police station and claim Richard's things maybe there are some clues that can lead me to them.

I booked a cab to drop me off at the police station. I walk inside and then the police immediately accompany me.

"These are your brother's things." The policeman said then give me the wallet and his phone

"We're still investigating things about this Miss Armstrong but we will do our best to find your brother and we also concluded that your brother was with your parents too according to some witnesses" he said

I was right. They all disappeared.

"We will call you back, miss Armstrong but let my men bring you home for your safety" he said

I nodded since I don't have the strength to book and go home.

So they gave me a ride at home. The house was full of silence. I don't know where to start..

Until I realize to check my brother's phone.

I opened it since I know his passcode. All I can see in his message is that they were planning to move again this month in a new house and they were about to meet it again but turn out they didn't meet the agent.

I also seen a message from an unknown number.

"The date is near I will get what should be mine"

That was the message said. No solid thought but maybe this can help?

Who is this person why does it keeps on telling that we will soon be together?

All seems like a mystery which make my headache. Pounding none stop causing me to feel dizzy.

Oh please not this time. I don't have someone to take care of me.

I tried to resist but then I found myself blacking out.

*******************
Someone's POV

I can sense that something is not right. I just got home from a meeting from the elder. They keep on insisting that I should have my mate by now since enemy keeps on popping up.

But I object, cause Becca wasn't ready. I still want her to fall for me. I don't want to force her. I don't her to see me as a monster.

I decided to go stalk her now in her house but something is odd. The door of there house is open which use to be closed.

We vampire can't go in a human house not unless they invited us or it was left open.

I sneak and I quickly run as I see her lying in the floor.

Wtf happened?

*******************

*******************

Thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner.