CHAPTER 16 (18+)

Becky's POV

I was shocked when she tore my clothes. I was left with my under garments. I tried to cover myself but she's holding my hand hard.

She's so strong..

"No please don't do this to me" I said to her but she just continued roaming around her hands on my body.

I don't know but I found my hand tied now in bed and she started to unlock my brassiere.

She looks at my body like her food for tonight. I'm helpless.

"This is all mine!" She said then hold up one of my moulds and started playing with it.

She kissed it roughly. At first I found it as an awkward feeling but as she keeps doing it alternately my body starts to like it.

I never felt this way before. She's the first to let me feel it and the first one to see me almost naked.

After that she goes back kissing me. I tried resisting her.

"Just go with the flow babe" she said and I don't know my body calm and stop resisting her.

She looks like hypnotizing me with her words and eyes. I started to kiss her back. Until it becomes deeper.

She started to make kisses way down there. This feeling is all new for me.

Her touch burn into my skin. As she make her way down there and she tore up the last piece of cloth left on me.

"No don't" I said but then she licked it like it was the most delicious food for her.

She use her tongue as she does that and then she add some pressure on her making me moan.

I don't know I can't stop myself from moaning as she makes me feel something that I wanted to release.

"Ah.." I moaned and then she even Harden her tongue and thrust inside me.

In and out slowly. She's teasing me to want more. I was about to release something when she stop and then look at me.

She untie me and she stands up for a while. I was left dumbfounded looking at her. I was about to stand up but she grabbed me back.

"Where do you think your going where not yet done babe" she said the pinned me down in the bed again.

She started to kiss me again until I felt something she's sliding on my wetness.

I tried to look at it but she hold my chin making me looking at her.

"Just look at me babe and tell me when it hurts" she said

And in a swift move I feel something inside me. She's putting it in slowly.

"Stop it please it hurts" I said as she continues

"I'm sorry I can't stop now babe" she said then kissed me again until she fully entered it.

I felt that pure pain in the second thrust as she put it quickly then stop.

I can now feel her full inside me. I don't know what that thing she had put in.

When she sees me adjusting on it she starts to thrust in and out. At first it was slow until she start to be quick.

"Ahh.. freen" I moaned her name I never expected I can moan her name

"Yes babe moan my name" she said and then she thrusted deep and faster until I felt something is coming out from me.

"Something is coming out" I said on her while my nails are digging on her back

"Just let it out babe" she said

Her head now goes in my neck and together with her last thrust something came out from me and I felt her bite me hard into my neck.

She's sucking my blood making me weaks. I don't have any energy left to stopped her and then after that she kisses me making me taste my blood.

She's still inside me so she slowly remove it from me then she clean me up there before putting the blanket on us.

"Now your mine. I had claimed you. Let's see if you still dare to escape" she said

I can't even speak I just find myself sleeping due to exhaustion.

*****************

Thanks for reading this chapter ✨