CHAPTER 8

Becky's POV

I woke up tied in a chair. What happened? Where am I? And then everything starts to sink in.

Andrei.. he put something in the wine making me black out earlier.

"I see you're awake Becky did you enjoy the wine?" he said I look up to see him sitting in the chair in front of me.

"Andrei.. what's the meaning of this?" I asked confusedly then looked at him I don't why will he do this to me. He's my friend.

His face is now emotionless. And he looks serious. He looks like a different person in my eyes not the friendly Andrei I met and used to hang out with.

"You don't need to know anything cause soon you will die but it is much better if she sees you dying in her own eyes. Now she can feel how it is to see someone you love dies in front of you" he said then smirk

I never knew this side of him. This is not the Andrei I knew. And who's she's talking about? What's the sense of killing me?

"Who is she? Stop doing this Andrei. I know you're a good person please let me go. We're friends Andrei please.." I said pleading him.

"This would never happen Becky if you weren't the chosen one. I need to kill you to be fair" he said

What is he saying? chosen one? Is he crazy?

He stands up and starts to walk near me. He's holding a knife which reflects with the moon.

"No Andrei you don't have to do this." I said

"I'm sorry becky I never wanted to do this but I need to" he said then raised his hands ready to stab me but then a fast wind came.

A figure come out of nowhere and stop Andrei from stabbing me. I can't see who is it since it's facing it's back on me.

They start fighting until Andrei had lift down the jacket hood of the stranger and then it's hair fall down.

A long black wavy hair flows with the wind..

Andrei have stab the stranger's shoulders making it bleed.

But then the stranger had kick the knife away from Andrei and then all I can see is how she rips out Andrei's heart off his body.. a cruel death.. how can a woman have this strength and kill a man.

No.. Andrei..

I'm shocked on what happened but then the stranger faces me and then I see her red eyes and sharp fangs under the moon.

I never knew this kind of monster will exist..

Vampires..

I'm still confuse about things but I feel fear in my whole body as she came closer to me.

Will she kill me too?

"No... Please don't kill me" i said and started to panic.

Tears started to flow on my eyes due to fear but then I was surprised when she hugged me tight.

"Babe.. are you fine" she said while hugging me.

Babe.. I only knew one person who called me that name.

The stalker.. the creepy person who keep sending letters..

I feel her untie me from the rope.

"Please don't hurt me" I said

"No I won't" she said then she carried me in her arms.

"Don't Worry you're safe now sleep and tomorrow everything's gonna be okay" she said then I felt her kiss my hair.

I don't know but it feels like her voice have some magic making me obeyed her.

Somehow I found myself sleeping in my arm. In the arms of someone I don't know.

 In the arms of someone I don't know

*****************

Thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner.