CHAPTER 24

Becky's POV

The pack has decided to attack the witches this night. Everyday the witches keep sending threats to the whole pack.

The committee decided to make the witches unaware of the attack.

Freen doesn't want me to come so I decided to sneak out later without them noticing.

I was cut on my thoughts when freen came in. I felt her hand hugged me from my back.

I pretend to be asleep. I felt her hugged me more.

"Wait for me here babe, I will end this all now. I promise to bring back your parents." She said then I felt a light kiss on my head.

When I heard the door closed I quickly stood up and got the clothes I stole from the guards so they wouldn't notice me.

I also sprayed the scent on me. Yeah I got this special scent from one of my co training classmates.

She said that it will help me hide my true scent. I never knew this would be helpful.

I want to help them and they can't stop me. I sneak out of the room and then go outside to see the other guards that will come to attack the witches.

We ride the car near the boundaries but we stop. We will move silently from here. I even saw freen and Richard in front.

They spread everyone and divided it into different directions.

When everyone had spread I decided to go on my own way. I need to find my way to my parents.

The witches camp is so big. There's no guards and that's a little fishy to think about but then I go straight inside.

And I saw two witches talking.

"Bring this to the prisoner and make sure they won't escape" the witch said

Lucky me I hear that conversation. I can now locate my parents easily.

I just followed the person and then when she's not aware I used my electric tasers and she immediately collapsed.

I open the door and then darkness meets me. Only the light from the open door had been my guide.

There are rooms inside with a metal door and just a little window outside. I saw this man who's been tied in a chair.

And then a little move I saw my parents. They are both tied.

I tried to open the door but I couldn't open it. I punched the door and called them.

"Mom! Dad!" I said and then I saw them surprised to see me.

They were saying something like they were giving me a sign.

And then I felt that someone covered my face with a handkerchief.

Sh*t what's happening?!

I tried to defend myself but it's too late. I just find myself collapsing on the floor.

Mom..dad..

Freen..

And then everything went black.

I woke up with a loud noise. The words can't be understood but it's like a chant.

I opened my eyes to see myself tied in a table. There had been people on the side wearing white who were chanting weird words.

Where am I? Was that all a bait? And then a person came near me.

It was holding a knife. And I recognize her.. she's the one who gave me that perfume that can hide my scent.

So this was all set up.

"How dare you!" I said and tried to struggle from being tied but it won't loosen up.

She just ignored me and continued chanting words.

She was about to stab me when I heard someone said my name.

"Becky!" She said it was freen. And in a swift move the woman who holds the knife was pushed back but still it stands up.

And then the guards came in and the war started. Witches vs the vampires.

Freen removes me from being tied. She looks angry but she hugged me.

"You are really stubborn!" She said

I Just cried in her arms she's right but then we don't have time for this.

"Freen help them I can manage myself" I said and then she nodded and help the guards.

I was about to go back and help my parents when I saw Richard was stab by that woman.

"Richard!" I said

*************

Thanks for reading this chapter ✨