CHAPTER 17

Freen's POV

Becky had already fallen asleep. Now that I had claimed her were more connected.

She can now feel what I feel too. I didn't want to force her. I stand up from the bed and remove the strap I used earlier to claim her.

I grab some cigarettes from the side table and light it up. I don't usually smoke it just that I feel guilty about what I did.

I know from what happened she will distance her self from me. I was lost with emotion earlier and I ended up not controlling myself.

Now I claimed her she's officially mine and the prophecy has been made.

I ordered everyone to go back in the mansion since it was all done.

As I go down the stairs I saw mom looking worried. She comes near me.

"Freen what have you done?" She asked

"Mom I know I'm wrong" I said

"You're just angry and too scared to lose her" she said then hugged me

But I think after what I'm done she gonna hate me and still consider to leave me.

"Sorry to interrupt but freen we have a bad news" uncle John said he just came in

"You're dad is missing we can't contact him. I think they have your dad now" he said

My mom panicked as she hear the news.

"No this can't happen tell me he's fine John" mom said

"We have to wait for an update the witches will surely send some words about it. For the mean while we need to be ready. We can't let our guard down. We should continue training our men" he said

First they kidnapped Becky's family and now my dad?!

What the f*CK do they want!?

That antidote should be destroyed or they will use it to destroy the whole world.

I link to all vampire leader per household to attend the training tomorrow and to add more guards in the boundaries.

After that I go upstairs to find Becky. She's awake now. She looks at me emotionless.

"Becky.." I said

"I don't need your explanation now just leave me alone" she said coldly

"Please believe me I never want this to happen. I can't stop myself. My emotions lead me doing that please forgive me. I love you Becky" I said then hugged her

But she pushed me away and look straight into my eyes.

"vampire doesn't have heart how can you say you're in love? you're just a cruel monster just like them!" She said then keep punching me.

Now her tears are pouring down. I can feel her anger making me hurt. I know I hurt her feelings.

"I'm sorry" I said and just hugged her. She was pushing me but still I'm stronger than her.

I'm the end she's sobbing in my arms. I didn't mean to feel this. I'm such an a*sh*le.

Alpha We found a insider. A message came into my mind coming from the west side of the boarder.

I quickly let go of Becky.

"I will be back babe" I said then kissed her forehead.

I go out and instructed some of them to guard Becky. I can't endure it if she leaves me again.

As I go in the west boarders. I found them holding a man who's wearing tore clothes. He looks like a prisoner.

"Who are you? Raise your head!" I said commanding him. He's still bowing I can't see his face until he lift up his look.

"Freen.." he said

I was shocked to see who was it.

"Richard" yeah it was Becky's brother.

****************

Thanks for reading this chapter ✨