CHAPTER 6

Someone's POV

The elder has called for a meeting again. I'm still worried for her so I decided to call nam my close friend to keep an eye on her.

I can't stop thinking of her the whole meeting. My focus wasn't in here.

My thoughts were cut when my grand father talk.

"Sarocha. We need to hurry. If you can't introduce your mate this coming party. We will make our move whether you like it or not" he said looking at me seriously

It's about the prophecy again. I don't know why they are in a hurry? Don't they understand she's just 17?

How can I make her believe this? Everything about vampires?

The meeting end but then my phone notify. It was nam she sent me a photo which made me angry.

It's Becky and a guy. The guy was holding her hands? Who the heck is that guy? How dare he hold my mates hand!

I quickly go out of the meeting room and ride my car. I will definitely kill that guy.

As I reach the university I directly go to Becky's classroom but she's not there but I can feel someone behind me.

I turned around to see that guy. He's smirking at me.

"Long time no see freen" he said

How did he know my name except..

"Yeah you're right it's me your childhood best friend. The one who lost his parents because of your parents" he said making his tone seriously

"We all know what happened Andrei so stop messing around and go away from my mate!" I said gritting my teeth

"No. I will make you suffer. Just like how I felt. I will get everything from you until you crawl and beg" he said then quickly disappear.

No I won't let him touch or do something to my mate. I will do my best to protect her. Even if it takes my life.

But for now I need to find Becky. Where could she be? I can't smell here so maybe she's home.

And in minutes I reach her home. And now I can smell my mate. The sweet smell of a flower. Just like how I smell her and known she's my mate 17 years ago.

I see her sleeping soundly. So I walk into her balcony door and go near her. I still saw some tear drops on her cheeks.

I wipe them out. She misses her family. I don't know I'm still looking into it. They disappear in thin air. I already asked men to investigate and find her family as soon as possible.

My poor mate. I cares her hair and kissed her forehead. I wish I could transfer all your loneliness to me. It's crash me seeing her like this.

This is what a mate bond looks like. I can feel her loneliness but not too strong since I haven't claim her.

Don't worry Becky we will soon find your family. I can still remember how I knew she was my mate.

Flash back

"Mom where are we going?" I asked my mom while we're in a car.

"We gonna visit an old friend, freen" she said then tapped my head

I'm with my mom now. I don't know we don't usually go out so maybe this day is a special day.

We stopped in front of a huge house. Mom holds my hands and we go in. The house was decorated in pink. Maybe there is a birthday?

Not until it was confirmed. I saw the stage have some letters saying "becca@1".

"Amiraaa!" A women go near my mom.

"Sandra!" My mom said

The two of them hugged each other.

"Omg it had been years I never expected you to come. Is this freen?" She asked and look at me

"Yes she's my daughter. Freen this is your aunt Sandra." Mom said so I go near and kissed her cheeks

"Oh well let's have some talk and freen you can go around the house" she said

I just nodded but then a strong scent makes me stand up and follow it. It smells like a sweet flower.

I followed it until I found this one year old baby in the playpen. Our eyes met and the baby smiled making my heart skipped a beat.

Flash back ends

From that day I knew she's my mate but I promise my parents that I would not bother her not until the right age.

I felt her moving so I quickly go out of her room. Now wasn't the right time..

 Now wasn't the right time

*******************

Thank you for reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner