CHAPTER 18

Becky's POV

After kissing my forehead she quickly got out of the room. I still don't want to see her. I begged her not to do it but still she does it.

I stand up to check if the door is open escaping was still in my plan. The door wasn't locked but it was opened before I could reach the knob.

It was Mrs chankimha. She's holding a tray of food. She looks at me.

"I brought you some food Becky common" she said then she walked near the mini table in the room.

I'm starving too I can feel my tummy growling. I want to resist but if I starve my self I will die. I need to be strong.

I sit down in front of her and then she prepared the spoon and fork for me. She cooks some bacon and eggs with fried rice.

"I'm sorry becky I couldn't help you yesterday" she said

I just look at the food and ignored her.

"But please believe me Becky. Freen is a nice woman just don't test her patience. Know her more maybe you soon see what's her worth" she said

I don't know as of now my mind is closed. I don't want to hear anything about her. I hate her..

When Mrs. Chankimha knew I would never talk to her she leave me alone eating my breakfast.

I should have another plan or maybe I should play with her feelings first. Maybe when I got her heart I can make my plan to escape.

I was cut in my thoughts when the door open. It was her. She looks a little worried and hesitant.

She goes near me but I just ignored her and start to drink the milk.

"Becca, we found you're brother" she said that makes me drop the glass of milk that I'm holding.

Luckily I didn't get hurt.

"Becky are you hurt?" She said looking worried and checking me.

I didn't answer her questions. I'm more shocked that they found my brother.

"Where is he?" I said looking at her.

"He's still resting" she said

"Let me see him please" I said and look at her eyes. Please let me.

I know she can read my mind.

"I will let you if you promise me not to do silly things" she said looking at me seriously

I nodded on what she said. I need to see Richard. I hope he's fine and I want to know what really happened.

"Say it in words Becky" she said

"Yes I promise please let me see him" I said

"Okay but fix your self first. We don't want him to see you like that" she said

Yeah I still wear her shirt that I found in the floor. She tore mine so I don't have anything to wear.

"You can use my clothes in the closet" she said

I just nodded she was right I need to fix myself I don't want Richard to see me like this.

I quickly take a bath and fixed myself. I put a light makeup that I found in her vanity.

I choose to wear one of her dress. Which a little bit big on me. I was reaching its zipper but then I felt her warm hand touching my back.

She zipped it for me.

"It looks good on you" she said then smell my neck. I quickly turn around to stop her.

"Can I now see my brother?" I asked

She just smirked on what I did then she motioned me to follow her.

We stopped in front of the door.

"He's inside" she said I just nodded

I hope he's fine.

************

Thanks for reading this chapter ✨