Chapter 1 - Chaos Imbued

The moon had shown itself in the ever long skies of the world called, 'Ashyn' it was midnight.
A man with short black hair, grey eyes and wearing a suit with armour over the top of it, it seemed like it was made out of bone. He was at the lowest point of a deep ravine where the entrance of a huge cave stood. 3 Fallen angels stood guard outside, seemingly unaware that this was their last night alive.

"LEAVE THIS AREA NOW." The 3 fallen angels shouted sternly as they slammed their spears into the floor, creating a loud bang.

"Do you really want to do this?" The man asked, scoffing slightly as he crossed his arms.

"You clearly don't seem to understand." The fallen Angel in the middle said, grinning.

"You also clearly don't seem to understand, I have cheated death three times, I have went to hell and back, you think you can stop me?" The man chuckled, tilting his head towards the sky and closing his eyes softly, "step aside."

"you didn't cheat death, someone cheated it for you." the 3 fallen angels' voices would become distorted as they said this, their pupils turning black.

The man would step forward, putting his arms down by his side, "you made your choice."

2 of the fallen angels would take out their spears which were invisible beforehand, thrusting them both at the man's head at the same time. The man ducked, raising his arms, grabbing both of the spears, thrusting them down into the ground, shifting his hands up the spear's shaft gripping on tightly and pushing the spears towards the 2 holders of them, making them both fall over, the third fallen Angel slamming a huge great sword onto the man's shoulder, his armour stopping it completely in its tracks, making the remaining fallen angel shiver in fear.

The man would smile, reeling his hand back and shooting it out foward, slamming his fist into his face, knocking the fallen Angel out cold.

"My name is Azmodeus Magne, tell your friends about me." The man said to the 3 unconscious fallen angels.

He'd enter the cave, instantly being amazed by how unbelievably big it was, to his left was a huge gate which he could easily walk under due to its sheer size.

"Wait, Jet said there is something inside that room, something powerful, better distract it." He said as he stared at the gate, opening out his hands, blue and white flames flickering in the palms of them. He began to run fowards, the flames igniting in the palms of his hand, then blasting out into a huge flame, acting as a thruster to shoot Azmodeus over to the gate.

After he had reached the gate, he'd de-ignite the flames, aiming his hand in front of him, shooting an arcane bolt into the dark room beyond the gate, hopefully distracting whatever was inside of there.
"I mean, it can't be that bad can it?" He'd ask himself, slowly creeping into the room.

He'd suddenly be blasted by a concentrated beam of atomic energy, melting half of his face and sending him flying into the stone wall, killing him, the armour protecting the rest of his body.

END OF CHAPTER